Sinian leaves ncl

vols_159

this is what he posted on his facebook page:

I had him on the Gem about 2 years and i loved him :(

Had him also on the Gem.

I know some find him annoying with his song every morning and some other reason :eek:

I am a FAN of Sinan, I really really enjoyed him on the ship.

For me it is a sad news, I would have loved to sail again with him.

Life threw him a curve ball last year in the Bahamas and I could only imagine well intended folks wanting to express their regrets to him onboard Ncl's ships.... A year later, I can understand why he would prefer to change Line and Country to be anonymous and move on...

I really wish him all the best

Good luck Sinan :D

Well, this is certainly a loss for NCL, and a gain for Celebrity. AND my spouse and I will be on the Celebrity Silhouette TA this fall, so from Sinan's FB message quoted above, it looks like he'll be on board then. That would be great! :)

My best to Sinan as he embarks on his new job!

I’ve never cruised with Sinan but I cruised a lot with Paul Baya who also left NCL for Celebrity Cruises. All of the crew I know who are no longer with NCL has gone to Celebrity, with one exception to Disney. I wish him luck on his new endeavor!

Another CD who left NCL and went to Celebrity is Kyle Dodson.

NCL's loss is Celebrity's gain.

I had seen a lot of hype about Sinan here on CC and I finally got to cruise with him in April. I now understand what the hype was about! He seemed to give 110% to everything onboard and was very present around the ship making sure everyone was having a good time. I was looking forward to sailing with him again. I think this is a big loss for NCL but I wish Sinan the best in his new ventures!

Had him also on the Gem.

I know some find him annoying with his song every morning and some other reason :eek:

I am a FAN of Sinan, I really really enjoyed him on the ship.

For me it is a sad news, I would have loved to sail again with him.

Life threw him a curve ball last year in the Bahamas and I could only imagine well intended folks wanting to express their regrets to him onboard Ncl's ships.... A year later, I can understand why he would prefer to change Line and Country to be anonymous and move on...

I really wish him all the best

Good luck Sinan :D

I never had the pleasure of sailing with him so sorry to see him go.

I was also thinking this would be a reason for the change.

I know I'd want different environs....

Celebrity is rather subdued compared to NCL and they have very few announcements during the day. I wonder if Celebrity passengers will find him to be a bit "over the top"?

I’ve never cruised with Sinan but I cruised a lot with Paul Baya who also left NCL for Celebrity Cruises. All of the crew I know who are no longer with NCL has gone to Celebrity, with one exception to Disney. I wish him luck on his new endeavor!

Paul was the best, but I do have to agree with the poster who says: people change companies by the millions everyday. That being said, I am sure this is important to many of you...or a sad time at least.