CROWN PRINCESS Deck Plans Uploaded and Available for Viewing!

eroller

I just scanned and uploaded new deck plans for CROWN PRINCESS. Be sure to click on "Get Original Uploaded Photo" to see them in full size. The link should be just under the picture itself. Keep in mind these are large files and will take a little time to download if you have a slow connection.

Here is the link:

http://public.fotki.com/eroller/crown_princess/

All in all some very nice improvements to CARIBBEAN PRINCESS. CROWN PRINCESS is still based on the original GRAND PRINCESS, but the design has evolved quite a bit over the years. None the less, I think it's time for Princess to come out with a completely new design.

Hope you enjoy!

Ernie

Thanks for taking the time to scan and post them. I love looking at deck plans for new ships. I agree that although Princess has made some good changes to the original Grand ship plans, they really do need a completely new design.

I think they need to maintain a good passenger space ratio better than the CB, closer to the Coral, and better passenger crew ratios, again better than the CB and closer to the Coral.

We where told that she was going to be alot like the Caribbean.

Yes she is, but from what I can tell much improved. She may end up being the best of the Grand Class ships with her design improvements and new dining venues.

Ernie

Excellent pictures. Thanks.

I can not see any Grand Suites. At the back of the Aloha deck there are 2 owners suites and 2 regular suites (PS cat). On the Caribbean Princess there is 1 Grand Suite, one owners Suite and 1 PS suite with the Grand taking up half of the back of the ship. I hope they are not going to do away with the Grand Suites on all future ships as the owners suites do not come close at least as configured in the current ships. It is possible that the owners suites on the Crown will be an upgraded version with materials and decor similar to the current Grand Suites.

Archived