Doesn anyone have pics of new steakhouse menu items?

Keys2Heaven

• 1 month later...

On the Breeze, first week of December, I tried 3 new items: the smoked oysters, the bone marrow and beef carpaccio, and the dover sole, all were fantastic. There is a bit of theater with the oysters, as they uncover them, the smoky aroma and smoke pervades the table. The other 2 dishes were equally good (and different).

I had to return later in the week to get my usual filet mignon with the new salt coating. I'll have the Wagyu on my next Steakhouse venture.

All meals are plated tableside.......

IMG_5507-X2.jpg

My Wagyu steak.....

IMG_6593-X2.jpg

IMG_6598-X2.jpg

Chocolate sphere......

IMG_5548-X2.jpg

Art at the table......

IMG_6603-X2.jpg

IMG_6619-X2.jpg

Both of our steakhouse experiences are well documented in my recent Magic review beginning at posts # 401 & 562. The link to my review is in my signature. Enjoy!!

Hi Jeff,

Was your wagu steak medium or medium well? (I hope that doesn't seem like a weird question. Sometimes, I have a hard time getting the kind of steak that I think I ordered.)

I order all my steaks medium.:cool:

One more question: I can't remember but someone, probably Jamman :D mentioned you can get 2 appetizers? I can never decide which one to get; I love them all. If I skip salad, I can get 2 apps? TIA

Hey Karry! I've never had a problem getting 2 appetizers even without giving up the salad. :cool:

One more question for any Diamond Steak house eaters (Jamman again! :o) Used DH's free dinner on Pride in March, 2016. Will be using mine this cruise. I have not received a notification yet. Should I contact them and print out the "free dinner" notice? TIA. Cruise is a week from today; had some issues and did not even know if we would be going and just decided so I am trying to do catch up! :eek:

One more question for any Diamond Steak house eaters (Jamman again! :o) Used DH's free dinner on Pride in March, 2016. Will be using mine this cruise. I have not received a notification yet. Should I contact them and print out the "free dinner" notice? TIA. Cruise is a week from today; had some issues and did not even know if we would be going and just decided so I am trying to do catch up! :eek:

That's what I would do Karry, to be on the safe side. :cool:

That's what I would do Karry, to be on the safe side. :cool:

Thanks Jamman! Ugh! Trying to do catch up! Since I have your ear, Jim's birthday is Wed. 1/10. We have YTD. Can I contact him and ask him to stop at our table and sing HB to him? Will he be able to find us!? :eek: Have met him a few times in the past. TIA, sorry for the highjack, OP and happy new year everyone!

Do we pick one item in each area?

Correction... I think someone just asked the same question [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That was me lol. I know you can't get more than one entrée, but seems you can get more than one appetizer, and I would imagine side too.