All Things BENNIE The RCCL Traveling Bear!

After thinking this threw I decided Bennie needed a new thread/home! So here it goes “All Things BENNIE The RCCL Traveling Bear!” this will be Bennie's home here on Cruise Critic where updates will be posted and people can talk about the experiences with Bennie! For people who don’t know who Bennie is come take a look!

www.wheresbennie.webs.com

Guess I need to bookmark this thread too. For anyone that's interested, it's tons of fun to take Bennie on a cruise with you. He's a great conversation starter and you can always find other CC members when you take him around.

Great idea, Bennie should have his own thread.

Traveling with Bennie is a blast. We took him all over, sea and land. He always had that cute little smile on his face so we could tell he was really enjoying himself. We even took more photos then usual just to show where Bennie had been. From the Captain on down, everyone was very willing to be in a photo with Bennie. I also carried little slips of paper to give out with his website location which everyone seemed to like.

Go and get your name on the "Take me with you" list, you'll be glad you did!

Bennie's friend, Nancy

Great job Chris!

Bennie makes me want to book another RCI cruise just so he can come along.

Reminds me of a time not so long ago when a certain group of NAVY sailors (whom shall remain nameless) "borrowed" a lawn elf from a womans yard in Va Beach. The elf was taken on a med cruise for 6 months. The elf wrote home often to his owners telling all about his trip and even sent pictures!

The owners were none too thrilled and failed to see the humor as reported in the local paper.

You may have seen some commercials on tv simulating the same type of thing over the years. Guess where the advertisers got the idea?

But I digress!

Again great job on the website!

I think since Benny already has plans to leave on Jun8 and that is the day we will return, he will have to miss out on going to Mexico with us on Vision next week.

But this is a really fun thread! Thanks for starting it!

Five-Rileys, if you are talking about November 19th of this year I'm sorry to tell you that Bennie will already be with me on the Independence. He is sailing with a group of 6 of us for a couple of weeks as she makes her Trans-Atlantic and first trip to the US. We can't wait to have him with us.

Hi Bennie!!! (and Chris):D

Can't wait until our cruise! Only 517 more days to go and Bennie will be on Jewel of the Seas visiting Boston, San Juan, St. Croix, St. Thomas, Aruba and Miami.

Five-Rileys, if you are talking about November 19th of this year I'm sorry to tell you that Bennie will already be with me on the Independence. He is sailing with a group of 6 of us for a couple of weeks as she makes her Trans-Atlantic and first trip to the US. We can't wait to have him with us.

We'll be in FtLauderdale waiting to board Independence when you get to port. I was hoping to meet up with you there, but its up to you and Chris, thats why I;m keeping my fingers crossed:)

We'll be in FtLauderdale waiting to board Independence when you get to port. I was hoping to meet up with you there, but its up to you and Chris, thats why I;m keeping my fingers crossed:)

I working on finding a drop of place and trying to get all the details worked out both of you guys should be getting emails within the next few days!

Hi Bennie!!! (and Chris):D

Can't wait until our cruise! Only 517 more days to go and Bennie will be on Jewel of the Seas visiting Boston, San Juan, St. Croix, St. Thomas, Aruba and Miami.

Cletourn,

I'll be looking for you on the Jewel next October. We were the lucky ones that got to take Bennie on his second cruise back in March. By the time we catch up with him on the Jewel he'll be a well traveled little bear. It'll be exciting to see him again and meet up with you. I'd love to read his journal that keeps track of his travels and see what he's been up to.

See you next October,

Nancy

I checked the website, but it looks like only photos? Is Benny keeping a journal?

Bennie's journal is a paper Journal that travels with him. Perhaps Chris needs to scan it so everyone can see it!

Archived