Cruise Director Listing - Sept 2009 through Year End

LauraS

Thanks Printing Chick and Phil but I will only be on the Serenade until November 21 then I will be flying to Barcelona to pick up the Voyager and bring her accross the Atlantic. I will then remain on the Voyager until May 2, when I bring her back to Europe before going on vacation.

It is comments like these that hit home so thank you again and more CD's read these boards than you might believe.

Smooth Sailings!

Mike Szwajkowski

i actually like ken rush as you see him at a lot of the different events and is funny. Yes, he can get a little annoying, but all in all i liked him. I had becky (?) a few years ago on the voyager and she got on my nerves fairly quickly.

Leaving on liberty on saturday and looking forward to having james andrews as i've heard great things about him

hi could you do me a big favor could you ask james andrew if he gonna be on the liberty in december please my email is nick2673@aol.com

Thanks Printing Chick and Phil but I will only be on the Serenade until November 21 then I will be flying to Barcelona to pick up the Voyager and bring her accross the Atlantic. I will then remain on the Voyager until May 2, when I bring her back to Europe before going on vacation.

It is comments like these that hit home so thank you again and more CD's read these boards than you might believe.

Smooth Sailings!

Mike Szwajkowski

Totally awesome. We'll see you in Feb 2010 then. :D

Ricky Matthews is pretty good, from Jamaica. Just started with RCCL Fall of 2008, came from NCL.

Clo is only doing 2 month contracts the last few years since having a child.

Her husband and son (Connor) were onboard with her on our 25-30 Jul cruise. That's a great deal for her as she gets to do both things she loves. She was very warm and friendly and we enjoyed her as CD.

Anyone know about the director on Mariner, Chapman? Just curious, also who is the captain sailing Marinear 9/27? Thanks

He's great...he's all over the ship, interacting w/passengers, is very visible, has a great personality....wish he was going to be back on EOS next month alas he won't be back on her till end of year...in my opinion he's great!!

• 2 weeks later...

Smooth Sailings!

Mike Szwajkowski

This news thrills me. We were on the Serenade in July, on your last week with the ship. We were hoping that you'd be back this fall, but you stated you'd be on Voyager. Now it looks like we'll again be on the ship for your last week. You've been one of my favorite CD's; my in-laws are cruising with us in November and I cannot wait until they get to experience one of your cruises too!

We were on a Jewel ta with Karen Mayberry a few years ago - she did a GREAT job - very impressed.

Will be on Indie in a few weeks - Graham Seymour - he has grown on us - didn't like his humour at first - we enjoy seeing him now - one of the best-dressed CDs:D:D

Delighted that Gordon will be doing our Christmas/NY cruise - just wondering who will be filling in before that, as we are on a B2B. Be great if it were Clo - love that Connor little guy.

Just an fyi for all Liberty of the Seas passengers, James Andrews had a family emergency at the end of 2 sailings ago. We were on the Liberty last sailing, just got off yesterday. Activities Manager Leigh stepped up as CD and did an awesome job with what he worked with. I'm not sure when James Andrews is coming back, he might even be back on for this sailing, I'm not sure. But for anyone who has Leigh, you won't be disappointed either.

Smooth Sailings!

Mike Szwajkowski

Mike - I am very much looking forward to meeting you when we cruise the VOS in Feb/Mar out of Galveston soon (and am very excited to see that CD's actually read these boards) but was just curious what happened to Eric who was on VOS last year out of Galveston. I hope he landed another nice gig as he was very entertaining and we thought he did a good job.

Barbara

Hi,

It's now 10/4 & Joff Eaton was only suppose to be the CD on the Jewel until 10/3. I'm assuming he has left & the Jewel now has a new CD. Does anyone know who the new CD on the Jewel is? We will be sailing on her-starting on 12/11.

We will be back on the Jewel on October 27th for the repositioning cruise from Boston to Miami. If someone hasn't posted the information on Joff's replacement by then, we will do so.:) In the past it has been Karen Mayberry, but may not know for certain until we board.

• 2 weeks later...
Yea.... We are on NAV 9 Nov and can't wait to sail with Kieron again. Love his concerts!!!!! oldies yea!!!!!!!!!! Love Simeon but will really enjoy Kieron!!! We love him!

Simeon was the most hilarious CD I've ever been cruising with !! I almost wet my pants when he was one of the *jurors* for the Talent Show on TA with the Voyager !!

We will be back on the Jewel on October 27th for the repositioning cruise from Boston to Miami. If someone hasn't posted the information on Joff's replacement by then, we will do so.:) In the past it has been Karen Mayberry, but may not know for certain until we board.
Keith Williams is scheduled to be the Cruise Director

we were on the freedom on 10/4 and had richard spacey. He was great. He also stated that he was leaving the freedom to start on the oasis. I'm comfused since he is not listed there. I told my husband we would have to go on the oasis just for him. He was that good.
richard spacey would start on the oasis in decmber 26 and allan brook would be on the freedom in november 22 until feb

Anything on who took over as CD on the Jewel 10/04

We just got off of the Jewel yesterday (October 17) in Boston. I can report that Dan Whitney is the new Cruise Director. He did an outstanding job, as did the entire CD staff.

Archived