Tickets Not Mailed Anymore?

thompsongunner06

Booked on Glory,,1/17/10,,,,,CC agent said no more packets are mailed out anymore(?),,,,I printed out the receipt and fun pass. Will they send luggage tags for our deck?

You should have luggage tags with your online cruise documents near the end of the docs

They like you to use your own printer ink these days!

I think most people prefer it. You are in control of printing them out and you are not waiting on the travel agent or mail. Alot of documents are electronic now. Glad the cruise lines are part of it.

With RCI, we printed our own "set sail pass", but they mailed the luggage tags. Being new to Carnival, can I expect printed, sticky luggage tags?

Nope you will have paper luggage tags that you print they are the last page of your E docs..

Page 7 of your E docs will be your luggage tags.

We always "fortify" then with clear packaging tape....that way if it is raining when the luggage is loaded...nothing gets smeared.

PLUS it makes them stronger.

If we are flying, we bring them with us and attach them to the luggage at the hotel.

Page 7 of your E docs will be your luggage tags.

We always "fortify" then with clear packaging tape....that way if it is raining when the luggage is loaded...nothing gets smeared.

PLUS it makes them stronger.

If we are flying, we bring them with us and attach them to the luggage at the hotel.

I just wanted to comment on your quotes on the end of your page. I agree with Thomas Jefferson whole heartedly. Thank you for being an American.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. - Thomas Jefferson

When do I get the edocs. Or do I have them already? Are they attached to my confirmation when I made final payment? I haven't looked that closely.

You should have them.. easy to check once you log on to CArnival and check your reservation it should say my documents.. once you click on that you will get a PDF file open.. you should use IE as Firefox doesn't work..;)

When do I get the edocs. Or do I have them already? Are they attached to my confirmation when I made final payment? I haven't looked that closely.

goto carnival website and register to use the site. Once registered click on my profile and look for the link that says ADD A BOOKING NO> put in your intomation. Once that is completed your cruise is now registered on the first page-- click on cruise details-- your documents will be there-

Cruiselines final payment has to be-- and you made final payment in order to get the documents.

Depending on your travel agent and their arrangement with Carnival.

On my first e-document cruise, the items were sent to me along with the confirmation of my last payment. On my next e-document cruise, I received them about a week later.

I'm currently booked on the Triumph in March 2010.

I noticed on the travel agent info that was sent to me that if I wanted paper tickets that it would cost me $10 and I have to request it by a certain point.

Now I don't know if all travel agents offer this option, but it's similar to how the airlines do, if you want a paper ticket, you have to pay.

Also with the tags, I was hopeless with my tags, I just got some from the porters when I came to port.

Mailed docs/tags are a waste. Print the funpass then don't even bother with the luggage tags. The porters have them and will put them on @ the pier. We had printed the tags and laminated them with tape and the porter still put own tab on the bags.

Booked on Glory,,1/17/10,,,,,CC agent said no more packets are mailed out anymore(?),,,,I printed out the receipt and fun pass. Will they send luggage tags for our deck?

Hey there, TigerLady here..... It's on page seven of our documents> Well, that's where ours were. See ya on the ship!!

Jett456--cool name, it just happens to be my name too..Jeanette....

Canuck--I prefer the luggage tag Carnival gives--wider and harder to tear off when taped to add strength--doesn't take long to do either.

Edocs--You can view your edocs within a few days of final payment. No more waiting for paper docs, you can view then ASAP. I had the next cruise paid off well in advance (200+ days out) and have been checking them out since early Spring!

I just wanted to comment on your quotes on the end of your page. I agree with Thomas Jefferson whole heartedly. Thank you for being an American.

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. - Thomas Jefferson

The quotes are bogus, a right wing pipe dream to justify their point of view. Google is your friend. . .

I still thank you for being an American, though. If you were Canadian, I would thank you for being a Canadian.

Archived