Best Entertainer

Wildcatter

Do CD's count, because I thought Graham Seymour was a great entertainer.

I also saw Earl Thomas. Thought he was terrific.

I almost forgot: the reggae band on the FOS last October (don't know their name), absolutely incredible. In my opinion, they really made the pool time on the ship with my family very memorable. They just seemed to set the tone for me.

• 1 month later...
Wow dbowe5 ... Shane is AMAZING ... maybe there is two of them. THE BEST Entertainer we have seen on ANY CRUISE. Great personality - AWESOME singer ... had the entire venue jumping and dancing !!!!
. I plan to follow Shane closely and book our Cruises accordingly ...

Just caught Shane Tapper again for the second time Cruising this year ... had such a wonderful time with him a few years back on Royal Caribbean. We've now swapped Cruise Lines to follow him once again - thanks Shane for another great holiday !!! Love the new songs !!!

• 3 weeks later...

:)

Wow dbowe5 ... Shane is AMAZING. THE BEST Entertainer we have seen on ANY CRUISE. Great personality - AWESOME singer ... had the entire venue jumping and dancing !!!! We've just booked our 4th Cruise with Shane - see you September "mate" ... loved the new material ... we're bringing a "few" friends with us - 21 IN ALL .... we'll all have the joint jumpin' !!!

As some of the original respondents already said:

Best stage show: Dominick Allen (from Foreigner)

Best bar performer: Derek Lewis (Adult kamakaze karaoke)

Oddly enough, I saw them both on the same cruise.

My favorite entertainment???

We were on Adventure OTS the Day Michael Jackson died...Karoke that nite was all Michael, all night...Alot of heartfelt music from some loyal fans!!

But seriously...Graham Seymore..best comic, and overall entertainer!!!:)

On our first RCI cruise Jerry Lewis was filming for the MDA telethon. He was very good and very funny around the ship when people would recognized him. Also performing on that cruise were the Platters and George Carlin.

We were spoiled after that.

I would love to see the Nelson brothers. I wonder if they are still performing on the ships?

On our first RCI cruise Jerry Lewis was filming for the MDA telethon. He was very good and very funny around the ship when people would recognized him. Also performing on that cruise were the Platters and George Carlin.

I would love to see the Nelson brothers. I wonder if they are still performing on the ships?

They were featured entertainers on our 2012 New Year's Eve cruise on Navigator of the Seas. I imagine if you google them you will be able to see where and when they are performing. You could also ask Merion Mom since they seem to perform on many of the cruises she books. LOL :D

I will add a few "headliners" from our 20 year RCI history:

Comedian Norm Crosby (played blackjack with him and have a picture taken by his limo with him as he was leaving the ship in Puerto Rico mid-cruise)

The 5th Dimension

Bobby Rydell

Merrill Osmond (OK - not Donny or Marie but and Osmond nonetheless - have a picture with him and his wife)

Rain (Beatles cover band)

They were featured entertainers on our 2012 New Year's Eve cruise on Navigator of the Seas. I imagine if you google them you will be able to see where and when they are performing. You could also ask Merion Mom since they seem to perform on many of the cruises she books. LOL :D

They ABSOLUTELY follow me around.

I have PROOF POSITIVE.

My son got married 10 days ago in Washington, D.C.

Guess who was there in our hotel?

You guessed it - I ran into Gunnar and Matthew out front waiting for the parking valet to bring their car out.

• 1 month later...
Total of nine posts and seven are promoting this guy. Hmmmm.:rolleyes:

They maybe the founder member of the Shane Tapper fan club!!:D I for one won't be joining - just didn't like the guy, thought he had the personality of a bar stool - and I don't think the bar staff liked him as he emptied out the bar on the Indy and cost them tips!!

We were on the Splendour last month and the guy in the Schooner bar - Anselmo Boles - now that guy had personality and boy, could he sing!! If only he didn't finish at 12.30 every night

Well I can tell you the last two times we caught Shane Tapper - the Bar staff loved him - packed venues and lots of good times. Surely if you don't like someones performance you just say so and leave. With your scathing and personal attack on Shane ... it is obvious there is something else at play here. With 99 extremely positive comments read ... and then yours ... I'll believe what I experienced first hand. and what the 99% of other members say and leave it at that - Rock on Shane !!

Comedian Robert Klein, a very funny guy. Also one of those Beatles cover bands, can’t recall if it was Beatlemania or Rain? Be careful of those older groups, we saw the Coasters once and then ran into one of the guys in the Viking lounge. I asked if any of them are from the original band and he said no.

I will add a few "headliners" from our 20 year RCI history:

Comedian Norm Crosby (played blackjack with him and have a picture taken by his limo with him as he was leaving the ship in Puerto Rico mid-cruise)

The 5th Dimension

Bobby Rydell

Merrill Osmond (OK - not Donny or Marie but and Osmond nonetheless - have a picture with him and his wife)

Rain (Beatles cover band)

Merrill was my favorite Osmond brother when I was in Jr High:D.

• 1 month later...

Kory Simon !!!! Such a great entertainer. We saw him two years ago on the FOS and were completely disappointed last year, because they had someone else performing, which was VERY boring (sorry, just my opinion). This year, we got a big surprise..... Kory was back !!!! We just got home yesterday from our Eastern Caribbean and it was a blast to get to watch him perform again !!!

Simeon!!! He was at the piano bar on Mariner a few years ago getting ready for the Comedy club on Oasis. I am happy to hear he will be on Oasis when we sail on her in August of this Summer. He is so funny. I highly recommend he catch his show if he is on one of your ships.

He is soooooo funny !!!!!

Archived