Best Entertainer

Wildcatter

Scott Perham, Pub Entertainer-- on Mariner and Freedom He will be on Oasis in December. Real Good if you like eagles, Bob Segar, Claptin that type music, we thoroughly enjoyed him.

We were on a B2B on the Allure and Scott was entertaining in the Bow and Stern Pub. We spent a lot of time in that pub during those two weeks enjoying his shows...we were regulars :D

Saw MOSAIC on Liberty a month ago. Def THE best entertainment that I've seen in my 5 cruises with RCI. They were brilliant - ex Americas got Talent. No instruments - just voices to portray everything from crackly record player to jazz beats - all sorts of sound effects.

I totally agree with you. We saw them on Navigator last year and WOW they were amazing! :D I hope to have them on another cruise sometime soon!

Best ever (after Saturday Night Fever) was Domenick Allen and his drummer....

along with the Liberty of the Seas Orchestra.

His show was the Headliner Show: "All About the Music".

He did a tour with Foreigner...sang a medley of old stuff.

We went to both shows...front row, center, of course.

The place was rockin'. The Captain was even there, sitting a few seats away.

Awesome performer. Best, upbeat music show I've seen lately...

let alone on a cruise ship.

We would book a cruise just to see that show again...let me

know where and when RCI!

:D:D

Wow dbowe5 ... Shane is AMAZING ... so totally NOT the Shane Tapper we know - maybe there is two of them. THE BEST Entertainer we have seen on ANY CRUISE. Great personality - AWESOME singer ... had the entire venue jumping and dancing !!!!

The most memorable performers on RCCL:

Jeff Arpin - Cruise Director on Majesty OTS, 1999 - the funniest human on the high seas. Every night was a full out comedy routine. The guy is talented!

Denise Canby Trio - on Jewel OTS, 2004 - Performed in the Centrum every evening - so talented and engaging. Drew a crowd every night.

Anselmo Boles - Schooner Bar singer/piano player - Explorer OTS 2008 - Absolutely fantastic! Never missed an evening.

Would love to cruise with any of these talented people again.

I've been on 8 cruises (3 different cruise lines) in the past 4 years. Different ships with different ports. It seems like I see the same performer with the same material on each cruise. They were good the first time, but they use the same "cruise line approved" show over and over. I'm hoping for a change on the next cruise.

Does anyone know who will be on the Radiance this June?

I've been on 8 cruises (3 different cruise lines) in the past 4 years. Different ships with different ports. It seems like I see the same performer with the same material on each cruise. They were good the first time, but they use the same "cruise line approved" show over and over. I'm hoping for a change on the next cruise.

Does anyone know who will be on the Radiance this June?

Celebrity headliners change regularly on most cruise ships, so your best chance of getting this information is to email Royal Caribbean at web_reservations.com and ask them. Whenever I have done so they have usually responded reasonably promptly with that information. :) When we encounter repeat performers that we didn't especially like the first time, we found other activities to occupy our time. However, many performers that we enjoyed were reason enough to return to the theater even if we knew that they would be reprising the same material.

Celebrity headliners change regularly on most cruise ships, so your best chance of getting this information is to email Royal Caribbean at web_reservations.com and ask them. Whenever I have done so they have usually responded reasonably promptly with that information. :) When we encounter repeat performers that we didn't especially like the first time, we found other activities to occupy our time. However, many performers that we enjoyed were reason enough to return to the theater even if we knew that they would be reprising the same material.

Thanks for email address NEGC. I requested the information from RCI.

Probability and statistics are not my strength but when you consider the different cruise lines, number of ships, weeks of the year, number of entertainers, etc. it struck me as being odd that I had so many repeat shows.

I will have a backup plan for the evening shows, I will adapt, and I will have fun.

I enjoyed The Captain and Tennille on The Enchancement in Sept. 2001. I had remembered their music from middle school. My daughter and I saw Charo on Liberty in June 2009. I had no idea she was a classical guitarist. She had so much energy and her guitar playing was fantastic. She still did the "cuchi-cuchi". It was a nice surprise to see them listed as headliners on the compass once getting on board. It was one of those WOW moments for me.

Wow dbowe5 ... Shane is AMAZING ... so totally NOT the Shane Tapper we know - maybe there is two of them. THE BEST Entertainer we have seen on ANY CRUISE. Great personality - AWESOME singer ... had the entire venue jumping and dancing !!!!

Agree ... totally with Makebelieve ... Shane Tapper .... best we've seen for ages .... will follow where Shane is next and book accordingly ... he made our Cruise !!

Shane Tapper is poor with a capital P O O R! While he may well be a decent singer he has the personality of a dead fish.

He managed to single handedly clear out the pub on Indy due to his, oooh my voice is going, oooh I'm so tired. Really brought the feelgood factor to the party...NOT!

Just caught Shane Tapper for the second time - so happy when we found he was onboard .... the best we've seen ... great voice, great personality ... and an awesome range of music - something for everyone ... if you get a chance - you've got to see this guy !!!

It would have to be John Bressler.

Hands down he is the best. He is a contemporary troubadour, with such high energy.

He was always interacting with the passengers around the ship and signing autographs. Would love to see him perform again!

Simeon!!! He was at the piano bar on Mariner a few years ago getting ready for the Comedy club on Oasis. I am happy to hear he will be on Oasis when we sail on her in August of this Summer. He is so funny. I highly recommend he catch his show if he is on one of your ships.

Archived