Get Well Soonest Don Horner

WesW

Hi Stan and Jim:

Somehow I missed your prior post about wanting to celebrate your next birthday onboard Marina in Privee.

Consider Privee yours for the evening of February 15th and "its" on me!

Hope you guys are doing well and hope to see you soon.

And BTW, Privee is NOT exclusive to the Owner Suite guests or any group in particular; anyone can reserve Privee.

FDR

Hi Stan and Jim:

Somehow I missed your prior post about wanting to celebrate your next birthday onboard Marina in Privee.

Consider Privee yours for the evening of February 15th and "its" on me!

Hope you guys are doing well and hope to see you soon.

And BTW, Privee is NOT exclusive to the Owner Suite guests or any group in particular; anyone can reserve Privee.

FDR

Jim, sounds like a great bash is in store for you! Brings back fond memories of the lovely party in Polo you threw for Stan's birthday last June. Thanks again for including us in the celebration; Gerry still wears the baseball cap with the itinerary map often.

Consider Privee yours for the evening of February 15th and "its" on me.

What can we say?

Thank you, Mr. Del Rio, for your more than generous offer.

This is yet another example of the stellar way in which Oceania has treated us from our very first voyage (even the one where we booked a Cat E two weeks before sailing!).

((sigh)) now we can get those invitations printed :D

We just booked our first Oceania on Insignia. Reading lots of posts- to Get Well DonHorner, I also wish you well. We live in Port St Lucie , so sorry you missed your cruise. We live in Madison CT in the summer, home of your celeb chef. We always say Hi when he is on his bike or in the local market. Have never before been on a cruise critic board where the CEO not only listens, but responds! Kudos to you, FDR.

Dianne

Thanks much Benita, what a kind offer. I am still going one day at a time (even though I couldn't resist signing on for the Marina inaugural ). Daughter is starting college at Wake Forest in the fall, so I will have lots more time to think about cruising after that. Maybe I will take you up on the offer!

Don,

I have been gone (on a cruise, of course...just returned late Saturday) and missed this news...I am so glad to hear you are feeling better. I know you've got at least one great Alaska cruise in your future and you need to be well to enjoy it...

So, get that bed rest...I hope there is no looking back...

Just listen to your doctors (I know this well having just gone through a small episode and an Angioplasty myself a few months back)...we have too much cruising to do...

Take care,

Steve

I hope you have read on the Regatta Roll Call for the T/A how much we all missed you and kept looking for you until we heard the news!!

We had a terrific voyage...but did miss you both...and looking forward to the future cruise with you!!

As you may have read the Meet and Greet was awesome and very well attended...with many officers, the head chef etc. attending and over 75 members attending!! And was hosted by O. I did not know about the O statement that you needed a certain number on the roll call in order to have the event...but we well exceeded any number I'm sure they could have imagined!! It is such good PR for O I can't imagine that they wouldn't want to continue this inexpensive, yet "bonus point...as in Big O Points :p..event!!!

We are in Madrid...for the first time...and really enjoying the city! We will be home on 4/17 and will check back in then...but wanted to be sure you knew how much you were missed and hoping that you are improving and will be back on the high seas soon!! LuAnn

Judy, thanks...rcvd this nice email from Don last night:

All is well -- I am sitting at a picnic table, beside our RV and close to a roaring campfire, in Crooked River State Park, near St. Marys, GA. We're on our way to Myrtle Beach to spend a week of so with Betsy's sister for some R & R in her beachfront condo. Typos are because I'm basically sitting in the dark.

Don

• 2 months later...

Just cruising these boards as we have signed up for our first Oceania cruise on the Marina next fall. Hope you follow your doctors orders and get back at sea very soon. By the way, our daughter is a junior next year at Wake Forest and loves it. It is an outstanding school with wonderful supportive faculty and staff. Keep the faith

Frank

Archived