Must Have Cocktail

You have walked on your ship. ate at the windjammer. put your carry ons in the room. got done with muster drill. now, ready to party and what is the drink you must have on the pool deck for sailway.

Why wait for sail away? Will already have consumed at least one Bombay Sapphire & Tonic in the Viking Crown.

Unfortunately, we won't be on the pool deck for sail away but on our balcony with champagne.

You have walked on your ship. ate at the windjammer. put your carry ons in the room. got done with muster drill. now, ready to party and what is the drink you must have on the pool deck for sailway.

"I'll take a Heineken, please".

Mike

For my first drink, I usually want a mai tai, but after that, I tend to settle down to whiskey and soda (see other thread -- dangerous cruise drinks -- for the drink I try to avoid as too easy to drink to excess).

BTW, the title of this thread made me think, "Yeah! Me too!"

lava flow and kiss on the lips. what are in these.

I second that. And are these weird drink names that I have never heard of coming from RCCL's drink list? If not, do the bartenders aboard know how to make these drinks properly, or do you have to tell them every time?

Archived