Forget about the booze ban. The Capers are not Capers anymore?

fig414

I'm away for 2 weeks and we have FUN TIMES now? Or FUNTIMES? This aggravates me somewhat. It'll still be Formal Night and Capers, no matter what they do.....

Yep. I see that now. I missed the old threads. I can see changing Formal to Elegant and if they want to change the format, so be it. The NAME though? Capers are Capers.

No pre-ordered alcohol in our cabins, locked vs unlocked baggage, long list of prohibited items, and yet it's called the FUNTIMES. Trying to figure that one out. :confused: Oh well, cruise on....

No pre-ordered alcohol in our cabins, locked vs unlocked baggage, long list of prohibited items, and yet it's called the FUNTIMES. Trying to figure that one out. :confused: Oh well, cruise on....

Well, with all those changes. they have to put the FUN in somewhere.:D

I'm away for 2 weeks and we have FUN TIMES now? Or FUNTIMES? This aggravates me somewhat. It'll still be Formal Night and Capers, no matter what they do.....

Why?

With all the things going on in the world,a name change has you on tilt?:rolleyes:

Go volunteer at a hospital and you will see how insignificant a name change really is.:rolleyes:

Steve

Why?

With all the things going on in the world,a name change has you on tilt?:rolleyes:

Go volunteer at a hospital and you will see how insignificant a name change really is.:rolleyes:

Steve

"on tilt"? With a rolleyes? Hardly on tilt. It was just a comment that didn't warrant a command to "Go volunteer at a hospital". Good grief.

"on tilt"? With a rolleyes? Hardly on tilt. It was just a comment that didn't warrant a command to "Go volunteer at a hospital". Good grief.

Then explain the consequences of the name changing?What is going to be different? It was you who stated.....This aggravates me somewhat.

Steve

OK so have had FunTimes on our last 2 Cruises and it looks nice but there seems to me there's not as much info in it! Like what bars are open when? I'm not a coffee person but do like a nice cold coke for my caffine in the morning my DH had to try 3 diffetent places before he found an open bar as it wasn't listed. I KNOW not a big thing but well for those who want to start off with Bloody Mary's for breakfast it is! :p And the little part you can tear off and take if you lose it your lost as it contains different info than what's inside the rest of the paper. I loved the tear off as you could keep that with you but if someone else was in the cabin they had the same info not any more! :(

Why?

Steve

To continue the logic:

With all the things going on in the world, a guy complaining about a name change has you on tilt?:confused:

Go volunteer at a funeral home and you will see how insignificant complaining about a guy complaining about a name change really is.:confused:

Steve

To continue the logic:

With all the things going on in the world, a guy complaining about a name change has you on tilt?:confused:

Go volunteer at a funeral home and you will see how insignificant complaining about a guy complaining about a name change really is.:confused:

Steve

LOL:D

My family owns one in Litchfield county in CT.

Steve

Archived