First Time on Princess

jenson47

This will be my first time sailing on Princess as i am used to Royal. I am open to know what others think i should know before my cruise. I don't have specific questions i am just curious to know about Princess in general. I will be going on the Crown if that helps.

I will be celebrating our anniversary on board. What can I expect them to do for me, as my travel agent has made them aware we are celebrating? I can't find any room decoration packages like royal. Thanks for the help.

This will be my first time sailing on Princess as i am used to Royal. I am open to know what others think i should know before my cruise. I don't have specific questions i am just curious to know about Princess in general. I will be going on the Crown if that helps.

I will be celebrating our anniversary on board. What can I expect them to do for me, as my travel agent has made them aware we are celebrating? I can't find any room decoration packages like royal. Thanks for the help.

We have had balloons and Happy Anniversary on our door. If I remember right we had a wonderful chocolate anniversary cake served to us at dinner that night in honor of our special day.

Enjoy your first Princess cruise :D

Make sure your TA puts your anniversary into your cruise info/personalizer.

You will get a greeting card in your cabin to present at dinner and you will get the cake mtaylor mentioned. And the baloons,etc, are a nice touch..

Some people don't like the waiters singing to them but last cruise I thought it was great that we had 3 waiters singing Happy Anniversary to us in 3 different accents....

I also have only cruised on RCCL, I was looking at the Review yesterday from one member and they just didn't like Diamond and that's what I'll be on next yr. Do I have anything to worry about?

Never sailed Royal before but have sailed Princess on mutiple occasions. Have sailed Carnival and Princess and you can definitely see the difference in just the fact it is much more upscale aboard Princess. Just seems more fancier than alot of the other lines. But just my opinion.

I also have only cruised on RCCL, I was looking at the Review yesterday from one member and they just didn't like Diamond and that's what I'll be on next yr. Do I have anything to worry about?

not at all! the diamond is a beautiful ship.

Champagne waterfall on Piazza on the first or second formal night.

Seafood buffet on the first night after the sailaway.

Longer hours for the evening buffets.

Archived