What's your Favorite Food in Buffet?

kitsVA

Yes, they were in the buffet area (I found them at breakfast time and at the Garden Cafe). They had tons of different flavors for the inside and you pick what you wanted and they made it right there in front of you. I was in heaven after having one! :D

Do they have Nutella for the crepes? If they do....I'm in trouble.:p

Everyone was talking about the yummy pretzel rolls prior to my cruise. I'm still not 100% sure which ones they were that I found on there. I found ones that actually was like in the biscuit/roll shape and then ones that were rolled into a long stick. I tried both and didn't find anything outstanding about either one of them. They just tasted like you were eating a pretzel to me. :confused:

Maybe it is an Ohio thing. I was really looking forward to them and then I thought they were good, but nothing amazing when I was on the Sky.

Maybe we just have much better pretzels in this part of the country than most. :rolleyes:

I never saw the crepes on the Epic buffet. Where should I look for them?

If I remember correctly, they are over by the yogarts and stuff. I'm thinking when you walk into the dinning area (coming from the pool area), go right and right along that wall.

If I remember correctly, they are over by the yogarts and stuff. I'm thinking when you walk into the dinning area (coming from the pool area), go right and right along that wall.

Thanks--are they available only at specific meals? I want to be sure to have a chance to try them at least once--last time I was only at the buffet for breakfast, maybe they aren't available then?

How about chocolate fondue, when & where?

Thanks--are they available only at specific meals? I want to be sure to have a chance to try them at least once--last time I was only at the buffet for breakfast, maybe they aren't available then?

How about chocolate fondue, when & where?

I only remember seeing them at dinner time.

2Cruise4Ever - They have anchovies??? You just made my day. I love a good Caesar salad, but I won't order one at any restaurant that can't give me extra anchovies; I figure that means that they aren't making the dressing fresh, or almost as bad, that they are using anchovy paste.

Thanks for the info!

Kathryn

I always go straight for the fresh Caesar salad. LOVE the anchovies!

Everyone was talking about the yummy pretzel rolls prior to my cruise. I'm still not 100% sure which ones they were that I found on there. I found ones that actually was like in the biscuit/roll shape and then ones that were rolled into a long stick. I tried both and didn't find anything outstanding about either one of them. They just tasted like you were eating a pretzel to me. :confused:

They are a "roll" tasting like a pretzel. I agree with meaclassact2, once I get my pretzel roll I finally know I'm on the cruise!!!:)

Nope' date=' and they are not on the Jewel any more, or any other NCL ship for that matter. :(

PE[/color']

Another perk of Freestyle 2.0 that is gone. That is too bad. Is this another cost cutting measure...taking away the cappuccino machines???

Is smoked salmon available at breakfast on the Sky? That with a pretzel roll, cream cheese, red onion, tomatoes and capers would be a dream come true!

I do think I remember seeing smoked salmon at breakfast, but I don't eat it, so I'm not positive.

I don't remember seeing the pretzel rolls in the morning. Only at lunchtime.

Archived