LIVE from the Sapphire Princess - Sydney to Los Angeles

Pia1913

Pia:

I was sad when I got off the Sapphire Princess in Sydney. We had a wonderful time sharing this voyage. It was a bucket list item and now it is a mere memory.

Now I am sad that you are disembarking.

Safe travels back to Florida.

Thanks for sharing the journey.

We’re packed and ready to put those 2 big bags out. One weighs 48.5 and the other 47.3. Everything we need for California will be in our carryons so we don’t have to touch the others at all.

As I mentioned this morning, the Kwik Quiz progressive was much harder and therefore the scores were much lower. However, I again came in 2nd, but this time I gave away the bottle of champagne immediately to one of our regular trivia teammates. He was happy ; I was happy; that’s it. I also got a box of Godiva chocolates. That goes home with me. :D

You would not believe the plates of desserts that were carried into the theater from the pastry extravaganza. I never went near the atrium so didn’t see the display, but I sure saw some BIG people carrying lots of stuff into the theater. When is enough enough? :rolleyes:

Thanks again people for making this another successful LIVE. I still have lots of minutes. Evidentally I did use them judiciously. Now for 2 days in California to freeze my A** off. Then again, if that happens, there will be less to pat down at the airport. ;)

We’re packed and ready to put those 2 big bags out. One weighs 48.5 and the other 47.3. Everything we need for California will be in our carryons so we don’t have to touch the others at all.

As I mentioned this morning, the Kwik Quiz progressive was much harder and therefore the scores were much lower. However, I again came in 2nd, but this time I gave away the bottle of champagne immediately to one of our regular trivia teammates. He was happy ; I was happy; that’s it. I also got a box of Godiva chocolates. That goes home with me. :D

You would not believe the plates of desserts that were carried into the theater from the pastry extravaganza. I never went near the atrium so didn’t see the display, but I sure saw some BIG people carrying lots of stuff into the theater. When is enough enough? :rolleyes:

Thanks again people for making this another successful LIVE. I still have lots of minutes. Evidentally I did use them judiciously. Now for 2 days in California to freeze my A** off. Then again, if that happens, there will be less to pat down at the airport. ;)

Pia;

Thanks so much for another great Live From thread.....:):):)

Bob

Welcome Home Pia and Mike,

Its great to travel , but always nice to be back home.

Thank you for your wonderful live reports, they are always so great.

Made extra special this time with meeting you both here in Auckland and catching up with cruising buddies once again.

You certainly are two very special people , which I am sure , those who have not met you realise, as it comes though in your postings.

We both pass on early Compliments of the Season , as we will be off shortly...we hope,

as according to our Roll Call ,Princess have hopelessly oversold our Diamond Cruise,

and move over offers are flying out like crazy.

They have not approached us , yet, so still packing.

We have a cabin from Singapore to Sydney, but do not have one yet from Sydney to Auckland.

All the best for the Holiday Season , and wishing you a great 2011.

David and Barry.

Archived