Am I the only one having problems?

S.S.Oceanlover

Just wondering if anybody else is having problems with CC or is it my computer. A lot of times I come here I click on boards the page just sits there and sits there and doesn't do anything.

If I hit a link to any other part of the CC page it goes with no problem.

Also when I hit reply, then type a reply I hit submit and it does nothing.

Other times I hit submit and no problem but about 80% of the time I have problems.

Is it just me?

Bill

Sometimes it seems to be slow. I attributed it to my ISP or heavy internet traffic. There have been times when my browser timed out before it was able to download and load a page which resulted in an error message to me. I just clicked the link again and it loaded on the second attempt. Most of the time it works fine.

No, you are not imagining it. For some reason this site does not work very well. Pages load so slowly they time out on a regular basis. When you try to post a message many times it times out. I get so frustrated with it at that point that I move along to other sites. I hope the management of the site remedies the situation because I feel it will affect their ability to attract advertisers eventually. I use a lot of websites and I have a cable modem and this is the only site I experience these difficulties with.

Guest Time2gocruzn

I posted about this same thing a few days ago. Sometimes it works great...but it seems to be getting worse...not better. Very frustrating. :mad: I have left the board several times too because of it. After about 10 times of having to retype or give up because it didn't post at all every time I post now, I highlight what I wrote and "copy" it just incase it doesn't work, that way I can't just paste it if I have to try again...which I usually do. Getting more than a little old, lol.:rolleyes: :D I have DSL and it is not my computer...it is definately this site and this site only.

Have any of the Mods said what is going on or whn it will be fixed? I know there have been a few posts about this and I don't remember hearing anything "official" about it.:confused:

Edited to add it took me 2 tries and about 5 minutes just to post this!

Archived