Cruise Director list...

*Mach*

For some reason, the CD on the Liberty in June leaves on 11 Jun (Jen) but it shows no replacement for the rest of June. Go figure, our cruise is on 18 jun so I guess we'll still have to wait and see. Wouldn't change my plans in the slightest as the only active CD that I recall is John but it would be nice to know who it's going to be.

Thank you so much for this info. I was so glad to see Kirk Benning will be on our Jan. Pride cruise. I have been on numerous cruises over the years, but couldn't remember any of the CDs until we met Kirk on our 2009 Pride vacation. He just stood out. He is so funny and he seemed to really enjoy his job. We're looking forward to seeing him.

Until reading CC, I never realized there was such an interest in cruise directors. I am sailing 1/8/11 on the Dream and have Butch - lots of people seem to like him, so that should be great.

I do have a question though, we were on the Fascination out of Jacksonville in feb 2009-I really liked that CD, but have no idea what his name was.

Is there a way of backtracking and finding out who that was?

Anybody know anything about Karl Bird on the Victory?

Sailed with him in April and he is my second favorite CD along with Butch. He's out and about on the ship alot, often in the piano bar. A really nice guy also. We made a couple of requests of him and he went out of his way to get them done.

Anybody know anything about Karl Bird on the Victory?

That is Karl with a K. We had him on our first Carnival Spirit cruise a few years ago when he was an assistant CD. He is very funny with dry British wit.He was a good assistant can't say much about him as a CD since I have actually never had a cruise with him as aCD

How is Brent on the Destiny? He'll be my next CD. :)

We are leaving on the Destiny on the 18th (8 days) this is our 1st real Carnival Cruise and our 2nd real cruise I call it..lol We went on the Victory when we lived in NYC 9 years ago but it was a cruise to nowhere and the time of our lives...

We too will have Brent and well we like CD that are out and about in the crowd..We went on the NCL Sky and had the BEST CD he was so funny, always with the crowd so Im disappointed to hear that this guy isnt too into the crowd...We will See...

Edited by swimmom32

Interesting.

We'll have a new CD on our December 11th Fantasy cruise! Risa Barnes. She should be energetic since that will be her first cruise date! :D (on Fantasy, anyway) ;)

Risa is on the Fantasy now. She was our CD in Sept. She is a very good CD,not over the top with the announcements,she is seen all over the ship.We had a request,she made it happen.Very friendly lady.You will enjoy the cruise. But...embarkatiuon is crazy, dont go to early,There is no real waiting area to speak of, you wait outside,and it might be pretty cold.Have a great cruise

How is Jorge? We have a large group forming in the roll calls and it would be nice to be able to direct some of the member to here.

He was our CD on the Fascination 2 years ago.He is good,jokes are corny,but I think most CD's are.

Anyway,he made my grandson,age 6,and on his first cruise feel very special.He does take up a lot of time with the kids.Even made appearances at Camp Carnival.My grandson still has the sailor captain hat that he gave to all the kids who were there that day