Beginning planning for 2012?

Shooraq

We are thinking that if the Silhouette is going to do an eastbound transatlandtic in April 2012, we may book that.

The other cruise we are considering is cruising the Norwegian Fjords.

We are going to the Mediterranean this year on the Eclipse! Can't wait!

I wonder if that Silhouette transatlantic would be leaving from Bayonne or from Miami? When we see the itinerary we will probably book that one for 2012. My husband thinks that I'm crazy for planning that far in advance.:D

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea when the 2012 Alaska itineraries will be announced? My wife and I want to book the PH suite for our 10th anniversary and given there are only 2 of these cabins per ship we want to ensure we book as soon as the itineraries become available.

I will book our Nov. 2012 and Mar. 2013 cruises as soon as bookings open. I usually have specific cabins/locations that I like and it's peace of mind knowing I've got them booked!!! Real curious to know what the Reflection itineraries will be!

Any idea when the 2012 Alaska itineraries will be announced? My wife and I want to book the PH suite for our 10th anniversary and given there are only 2 of these cabins per ship we want to ensure we book as soon as the itineraries become available.

The itineraries seems to be released Feb/March/April every year.

I would say just check every week over the next 3 months.

I'm planning on doing a Greek Isles cruise next summer. I haven't really seen one yet, but it would be nice if X offers an itinerary like that. I'm also eager to see the itineraries and home ports for Silhouette and Reflection. Would love to sail them and see all of their upgrades.

We are planning another Medi cruise in the fall of 2012 on one of the new Celebrity ships. I am just waiting for the September/October 2012 itineraries to come out which I think happens in March/April 2011. :D

Hi Everyone !

Nothing booked for 2012 yet, but I remain hopeful Celebrity will have a ship in the Caribbean in Summer 2012. I'm a July birthday, and we had a bunch of Family celebrate a big birthday for me on Solstice last Summer. We had a fantastic time, and We hope to do it again.

• 3 months later...

I'm thinking Caribbean on Celebrity Equinox Feb. 13, 2012 but cannot find any roll calls or nothing for that cruise date. never been to the Caribbean. how is the weather in Feb.? it includes Honduras, Cartagena, Cozumel, Panama and Cayman Islands to name a few. anyone been to any of these places and can you recommend anything? we are not beach people or water sports type either. we like culture and architecture for the most part. thank you :)

Enjoy your Galapagos cruise - we went in September and it was the best trip ever! You will be amazed!

CruisinCindy, we were amazed with the Galapagos - so much so we have booked to go again in November 2012 on one of the new itineraries. Tacked on the end, we have added on the inaugral Caribbean Reflection cruise on 5 December 2012.

Archived