hotel maya CCL rate

surfer_00

It's in the first post of this thread, but it needs to go into the Corporate Code field....it's corporate something, second field down. I am planning to call the Maya tomorrow to verify the free parking since it says $15.00 a day on my receipt. I know someone said the same thing, but it will make me feel better. :D

Diana

Thanks to the OP for the code:) I booked last fall before it became Doubletree and my price for 2Q courtyard was $165. I then changed it about two weeks ago, same room and brought it down to $150. I just now booked 2Q, waterview with balcony for $125:D ~ these prices include tax. BTW, my reservation clearly states that parking is free for 7 days (although I don't need it but I know others here were concerned) and that there is complimentary shuttle to the ship as well.

I just booked online, using the code given by the OP, for our December cruise. What a deal! We stayed here in '07, when it was a Coast Hotel; perfect location! It's walking distance to The Pike, the aquarium, a bunch of restaurants, and of course the cruise terminal. We got up early the morning of our cruise, had breakfast, and then walked to the Queen Mary and cruise pier to take a look at the set up. After checking things out we walked back to the hotel, grabbed our luggage, and took the free Passport bus to the cruise terminal to board our ship.

And for those of you asking about parking, my confirmation states: "...Includes 7 days of parking during cruise and free shuttle to Long Beach Pier..."

There are restaurants within walking distance? that's good news, I understand the on site restaurant is quite expensive. I would also love to see the Queen Mary but was told to check back as it is full during the week of June 12,there is a convention in town, and tours may not be possible. BTW, what kind of restaurants are close by?

Thanks for the link, dh will be happy there's an alternative to the hotel restaurant; he's more of an Irish pub kind of guy and it looks like a good place to spend the afternoon and check out the sights.

My daughter and son-in-law love the Irish pub there. They say the food is good, great selection of beer, and enjoyable music.

have fun!

Thank you for your corporate code. I had stayed at the Hotel Maya a few years back and had a room with a view. What a view, seeing the ship come in that morning and wondering what fun was to be in store for us!!!

I just phoned. They are still honoring the corporate code for our cruise, which is over Halloween.

A king bed, no smoking, balcony, with a view of the terminal and "Snooze and Cruise" package is at $139. Two double beds, no smoking, balcony, with a view of the terminal and "Snooze and Cruise" package is at $109.

These both include shuttle to and from.

Thanks again for the information!!!

Just adding my thank you to the OP for the information. Just booked my two queen bed room with water view for 103 for my daughter and I before her birthday cruise present in April! The hotel looks awesome, and a great start to our fun weekend together!

great job, i'll stay there for now on when i go back to Long Beach!

so after bring on the phone with a reservation agent named kimberly, she was finally able to find this mysterious carnival cruise line rate! you get room accomidations, free parking for 7 days, and free shuttle to the pier for $99. for those of you that dont know, this is a pretty sweet deal at a newly renovated hotel (doubletree jst bought it). my reservation is for may 2011 however i have heard rumors that this code may expire in a month or so. good luck everyone!

• 2 months later...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

I was able to book for July for $119 with this code :)

My reservation does say 7 days free parking, but I think that $15 may be the night of the stay?

so after bring on the phone with a reservation agent named kimberly, she was finally able to find this mysterious carnival cruise line rate! you get room accomidations, free parking for 7 days, and free shuttle to the pier for $99. for those of you that dont know, this is a pretty sweet deal at a newly renovated hotel (doubletree jst bought it). my reservation is for may 2011 however i have heard rumors that this code may expire in a month or so. good luck everyone!

Surfer the hilton web site doesn't allow you enter this many numbers. Did you call hitlon directly

Did you enter the number in the Corporate Code box? If so, drop the first zero.... it should work.

Madera thank you helping out. I deleted the 0 and the price remained the same. The lowest price is still 211.00. I tried different travel web sites no luck. :(

If they have sold out on the Carnival special for that night then you're out of luck. We've stayed at the Hilton a few times with that code, but always reserved very early (many months in advance).

If they have sold out on the Carnival special for that night then you're out of luck. We've stayed at the Hilton a few times with that code, but always reserved very early (many months in advance).

Thanks Cathyz. It's going be hotel current

Booked Maya doubletree for 1 night pre & 1 night post week after Thanksgiving. Got $103 water view by calling them direct at the hotel, ( I didnot use the 800 number ), 562-435-7676. Total was 118.52 per night. Great deal!!!

• 1 month later...

Called hotel which didn't know of any such deals, then supervisor got on phone and said that is only available through the CCL booking and to call Carnival. We want date in November. Code didn't work using hotel directly. Guess it depends on who you talk with. We'll see what CCL says but I think I know the answer. Anyone have any other ideas? Name of someone?

Archived