Krazy Kruizers injured in bad fall

CrystalLady

thank you everyone for the good wishes

and i want to thank a special CC member who stopped by this morning with a ton of food for meals -- guess i won't have to give any verbal cooking lessons for a few days

this is really, really nice. very kind and good to see that there was a cc'er close enough that could help you.

How kind this person is. I am so glad there was someone close by who could help you - you certainly deserve it. Heal well and take care.:)

KK - So very sorry to hear about your ordeal! You poor thing :( Glad to hear that the ribs aren't broken though, that's terrific news as you'll be on the mend sooner!

Here's to a speedy recovery for you, and a general thawing for our northeast area. We need it right!?!

June will be here before you know it! I'm so glad you have that to look forward to.

this is really, really nice. very kind and good to see that there was a cc'er close enough that could help you.

How kind this person is. I am so glad there was someone close by who could help you - you certainly deserve it. Heal well and take care.:)

thank you kazu -- this weekend it is back to the verbal cooking lessons :D

KK - So very sorry to hear about your ordeal! You poor thing :( Glad to hear that the ribs aren't broken though, that's terrific news as you'll be on the mend sooner!

Here's to a speedy recovery for you, and a general thawing for our northeast area. We need it right!?!

June will be here before you know it! I'm so glad you have that to look forward to.

thank you

finally saw the last of our snow melt away yesterday

the robins have been here since wednesday

thank you

finally saw the last of our snow melt away yesterday

the robins have been here since wednesday

Well at least that's a little something to cheer you up :) We are still buried up here and hoping it will warm up so we can start with a slow melt.

Enjoy the robins:) And take care of yourself

at least my dh can make salads and heat up soup and sandwiches

It's so good to see you posting.

Hope the pain is lessening.

I really appreciate all the good advice you post here,

if I lived nearby, I would be pleased to prepare some meals for you.

Dear KK

You are one tough lady!

I was horrified to see this thread, and then so very glad to see you back at the computer so quickly!

Hope you will be able to get around better soon. We appreciate all the good advice you give and your knowledge of HAL.

Hope you are feeling better today!

Dear KK

You are one tough lady!

I was horrified to see this thread, and then so very glad to see you back at the computer so quickly!

Hope you will be able to get around better soon. We appreciate all the good advice you give and your knowledge of HAL.

Hope you are feeling better today!

the arm/wrist is less painful -- but my right side of my body is still pretty painful

i just can't sit around staring at tv or 4 walls

KK, I am so glad to see you posting a lot more now.

At least this lively thread will keep you busy -- and of course the rest of the board is very entertaining at times. :rolleyes:

When someone as wise and well-traveled as you isn't posting, it can get boring!

I hope you're feeling better each day. :)

Please know that a lot of us here are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

KK, I am so glad to see you posting a lot more now.

At least this lively thread will keep you busy -- and of course the rest of the board is very entertaining at times. :rolleyes:

When someone as wise and well-traveled as you isn't posting, it can get boring!

I hope you're feeling better each day. :)

Please know that a lot of us here are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.

thank you

didn't get much sleep last night -- have to call doctor on monday after i get back from having the updated x-rays done

thank you

didn't get much sleep last night -- have to call doctor on monday after i get back from having the updated x-rays done

Pain can be so exhausting KK and not being able to sleep sure doesn't help..wish I could do your x-rays for you( I am pretty good at it ;))

Thinking of you,

Colleen

Just logged on to CC and saw this thread. KK---So sorry to hear of your fall and that you had to cancel your cruise. Here's to a quick recovery and a future cruise! Take care of yourself and tell dh that cooking can be fun! :)

thank you -- dh is getting better at cooking

now i have to deal with my nice little laptop dying on me -- the motherboard is shot

and it is hard for me to sit and use the larger laptop

thank you -- dh is getting better at cooking

now i have to deal with my nice little laptop dying on me -- the motherboard is shot

and it is hard for me to sit and use the larger laptop

Under the circumstances, I think you deserve to replace your laptop, Yonnie!

Archived