Krazy Kruizers injured in bad fall

CrystalLady

I haven't seen a post elsewhere - if I missed one, please forgive the duplicate.

Krazy Kruizers fell yesterday at the hotel pre-cruise Noordam this week. Her left wrist is broken, possibly another fracture in her left arm, and her right side is badly bruised. She'll be seeing an Orthopedic Surgeon tomorrow (Monday), but in the meantime, they've had to cancel their upcoming b2b Noordam cruises. I know what a disappointment that is because I, too, had to cancel a long-anticipated cruise in December due to a severe injury from a fall.

Let's wish her well, and a speedy recovery.

I haven't seen a post elsewhere - if I missed one, please forgive the duplicate.

Krazy Kruizers fell yesterday at the hotel pre-cruise Noordam this week. Her left wrist is broken, possibly another fracture in her left arm, and her right side is badly bruised. She'll be seeing an Orthopedic Surgeon tomorrow (Monday), but in the meantime, they've had to cancel their upcoming b2b Noordam cruises. I know what a disappointment that is because I, too, had to cancel a long-anticipated cruise in December due to a severe injury from a fall.

Thank you for posting this message.

This is such bad news, it's so very

disappointing for them.

Hope she gets a good report from the Orthopaedic Surgeon.

We wish her a speedy recovery,and hope they will soon be boarding another cruise.

Please update us, when you hear news of her progress.

Oh my heavens :eek: this is awful. Thank you for letting us know.

Poor KK. What an awful thing to happen. We hope that things go well with the surgeon. Our thoughts and prayers are with her.

I am so sorry to hear this...and already in Fort Lauderdale...ready to go. She was on our b2b on the Noordam two years ago and I know she looks forward to getting out of the cold weather in the winter as many of us do...praying she recovers quickly.

Thank you for posting this here.

I am sorry to hear of this as well. I'm sure it is more than a disappointment for KK, especially being away from home when it happened. One always feels more secure when dealing with their own doctors and hospitals.

Archived