Carnival pin

derf5585

• 1 month later...
If anyone has a Sensation or Paradise pin I would be interested in buying them for a couple of bucks. They were not giving them out on my first 2 cruises. Let me know!:)

Hey, Its Rick from the Destiny Roll Call board.......you can easily find the pins your looking for on ebay. Last time I looked they around $2.00-$5.00

See you in a few days.

Rick

Hello, i was not aware that there were pins for each ship. I was on the Conquest and I don't remember seeing pins. How would I get one now..?

Only "past guests" are entitled to the pins, given in conjuction with the Past Guest Party. If the Conquest was your first Carnival cruise, you don't get one.

I have 2 extra Legend pins if anyone wants one.

Drop me a line at: lorna.tilson@lmco.com with Name, Address, etc and I'll mail to you.

Got off the Spirit on 4/10 and they didn't have them, said the shipment didn't reach the ship in time .............. so I've e-mailed Carnival direct to get them.

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for sailing with Carnival, again! You have many choices for your vacation travel so please accept this souvenir pin as a token of our appreciation.

We value your business and look forward to welcoming you onboard another "Fun Ship" soon.

-Carnival Cruise Lines

Dear Past Guest,

Thank you for sailing with Carnival, again! You have many choices for your vacation travel so please accept this souvenir pin as a token of our appreciation.

We value your business and look forward to welcoming you onboard another "Fun Ship" soon.

-Carnival Cruise Lines

I guess when your second cruise is a four day cruise

We don't thank you for sailing with Carnival again. Since you are cheap you don't deserve a pin. We value your business only if your cruise is more than four days.

Do you wear your Carnival pin at events that aren't cruise related?

Hell, I don't wear my Carnival pins to cruise related events.

My Valor pin and invitation was in my inbox..

k63Mw2NPLT4I1aW-hJF5tl8Rfpa6RCFd0180.jpg

On Conquest class ships, the Inbox is the thing I always think is an indoor porch light...

The brass thingy next to the door. Maybe you can see an example of one off to the right

wkEivBh-asHmU5NoawstHvnx7ALv0cJK0180.jpg

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello All,

My wife and I didn't get pins from the ships we have been on and would like to get the ones from past and booked cruisings to catch up.

So, with that said, does anyone have spare Inspiration, Destiny, and Glory Pins they would like to part with?

Many Thanks in Advance,

Michael and Marybeth

I didn't know that you were allowed to keep them. I was told to that you had stand at the stern on the highest deck and throw them over your left shoulder into the ocean. If it hit the water you will sail again. It it hit the ship you won't.

Its easy, Cotton. Just rush by the line waiting to have invitations checked. Hold up my camera, smile, say, "Wife sent me back to the cabin to get this"......Carnival employee has to make a quick evaluation on whether or not to risk "insulting" a past (and more importantly future) guest or just let me keep on keeping on. Never hesitate and never ever look back. Do it all the time at private manufacturers parties at NRCA conventions. .:rolleyes:

Hummmm, have to remember that one;)

Many years ago, my father was a cop (60's) and they had very restricted visiting hours in hospitals and a "rent-a cop" security guard to police the door. He had a stethoscope he carried in the car. He put it in his suit pocket with a little hanging out. He then walked right past the "guard" who used to stop him and as for ID. He would then get angry and say he was Dr. ___, and start rummaging through his pocket yanking the stethoscope out of his pocket and slamming it on the desk as he looked for his ID. They would quickly apologize and let him through. For good measure he took down their name.

.......worked every time:p

We were on the Carnival Valor in February and didn't receive our invitations to the past guest party. :( I was bummed because I had been collecting those pins. So off I went to the purser's desk to ask for one and was told that only platinum members receive them now. Double :(.

I'm booked for my next 4 cruises that will take me to that level. Hope they are still giving them out at all by the time I take that 10th cruise. :rolleyes:

Thanks to a wonderful lady, (Susan) we have located a Destiny Pin.

We now only need the Carnival Glory and Inspiration Pins.

Best wishes to all and thanks again,

BigMike

(Even though the initial thread is 5 years old, just proves good people are still good people)

Archived