OK. Lanyard. I know it may be convenient

valtandc

but don't you think it just looks so stupid hanging around your neck?

OK. Just had to let it out.

Yes I do. That's why I bought a wrist wallet, comes in many styles and colors. Just what I was looking for, and stylish.

I am not a big fan of lanyards but I've used them sparingly. I normally tuck my Sail & Sign card in my pocket.

When we do a group cruise most of the folks wear lanyards as we make name tags for everyone and it's simply convenient!

:)

I see why the kids wear them. I actually feel better my youngest wears his. To him it's a badge of honor. He needs it for camp plus he had a soda sticker for the first time. When he wears it I do not worry about it being lost.

I will admit I did wear one a few times on my last cruise. I'm not sure why but I did. I normally stick it in my pocket if I have pockets or beach bag if we are at the pool. If my hubby is with I just use his. But I wore lost of sundress last cruise and did a few things on my own maybe that is why I wore it??? I don't see wearing one being a new trend for me.

I love those wrist bags but I can't stand actually using them. :(

Pocket. Even my swim trunks have pockets.

Wearing a lanyard reminds me of being in the office with my security card (not that I'm in the office much :) )

BEWARE though.... my hubby lost his for the first time in 4 cruises this year while sitting in the hot tub. He had it in his pocket. Of all the places to loose while he was sitting in the hot tub.

Still not enough of a reason to wear it. He could of left it on the chair w. our towels and shoes.

I don't like then around my neck, but I do attach it to my belt loop

and stick my S&S card in my pocket... that way it keeps it safe and sound and it's handy when I want it. and I also don't forget the card in the slot machines.:)

I am a lanyard guy.I lose everything so if its not attached around my neck it would be gone.My mom made me wear them mitts with a string attached to them so I would not loose them as a kid.Maybe thats where I get it from???

Confess....I love having a lanyard around my neck. It keeps my hands free and keeps me from laying my ss card down somewhere. As a female....I don't always have pockets when on a ship.

It looks A LOT better than a fanny pack....which I have also worn. LOL.:eek:

No I dont actually I wear mine everywhere (except the beach).. it is on a black cord.. and I even where it to elegant night:eek::rolleyes: Here I am in Key West at some bar LOL

n1098244008_30374379_7980357.jpg

And here I am after the beach getting back on board... now the card is Platinum tho.. it would shine!!!

n1098244008_30374352_141798.jpg

So what is the problem ??? LOL

Yes I think they look like work. But what do I know....:rolleyes:

So many people love Chocolate Melting Cake, I HATE IT! I love me some chocolate, but not that. It reminds my of those Easy Bake Ovens when you were a kid. They had a lightbulb to cook with. It took 6 hours for a brownie that was raw in the middle when done. Ok I went off subject, but I just had to get that out. LOL :D

Archived