Nachi Cocom in Cozumel

southerncrusingal

My husband rented a waverunner. He said it was good. He was able to go way up the coast.

There were signs that posted the cab fare. I think it was $32 for the 6 of us, in a minivan thing.

What was the cost of the waverunner? Was it for 30 minutes or an hour?

When we were in Mexico last year we made deals with the tour operators, and merchants, does anyone now if the prices for the wave runners/banana boats rides are negotiable, or are the set? We have a group of 19 going there in January, so I was looking for a deal on the fun stuff!

Just an FYI for those who booked through the nachi website with paypal. I sent an email asking for confirmation early last week, which was my second request. I received an email today with the confirmation! So the moral of the story is to be persistent as well as patient. I am sure it would have been fine with just my paypal receipt but I just wanted to follow up on my previous posts. Yeah, I can't wait to go after all the great reviews I have read here!

Just an FYI for those who booked through the nachi website with paypal. I sent an email asking for confirmation early last week, which was my second request. I received an email today with the confirmation! So the moral of the story is to be persistent as well as patient. I am sure it would have been fine with just my paypal receipt but I just wanted to follow up on my previous posts. Yeah, I can't wait to go after all the great reviews I have read here!

I got mine today too!! Yay!!!

Apparently they only respond to emails every other week! :p

We were a family of 4 on our last visit. I tipped both cab drivers $4 (on a $15 fare) each way. I tipped our waiter $30 and another $5 to the bartenders. Your service may vary and what's appropriate for you may be different. Good luck! :)

Thank You,

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have a picture of a pool or the hot tub? My relatives would like to know if there are steps, a ladder or zero entry??

when you are old-- it makes a difference

I don't have a picture, but there were very easy steps at the end of the pool farthest away from the swim-up bar. Our only complaint was that the hot tub never got past luke warm. Have great cruise! :)

Does anyone have a picture of a pool or the hot tub? My relatives would like to know if there are steps, a ladder or zero entry??

There are tons of videos & pictures on You Tube. Just go to that web site and plug in Nachi Cocum in their search bar and you will get all the visual information you could want or need.

Enjoy!

We are sailing Conquest which shows 10-6 in Cozumel; hong long of a wait to get back on board? What time should we plan on heading back to Port? We want to spend as much time as we can here.

We are on that same cruise, except I see we are in Cozumel on 10-7 from Carnival's site. Are you on the Conquest out of Galveston?

I have pix...

You can see the stairs on this one:

NachiCocom.jpg

Here's one of the hot tub in the background. No steps into it.

MomatNachiCocom.jpg

HTH

DH and I went to Nachi in Dec. 2008. WE LOVED IT!! There wasn't hardly anyone there. I enjoyed a few alcoholic drinks, while my husband stayed refreshed on others. The food was delish and plentiful.

I am VERY excited to make a return trip to Nachi in April 2012. Bringing a whole crew of friends and family on this cruise. Reserving Nachi ASAP :)

Wife and I definitely want to do Nachi when we visit with Carnival in January. When should we book? I don't want to book too early and have yet another itinerary change from Carnival.

Wife and I definitely want to do Nachi when we visit with Carnival in January. When should we book? I don't want to book too early and have yet another itinerary change from Carnival.

Book when you are ready (October/November? :confused:) - if your port visit is cancelled they will refund your deposit. Good luck! :)

I emailed nachi cocum to find out if there is an alternative way to pay besides paypal. My paypal account was hacked into and i closed it a few months ago. The response was that this "is the only unique way" which i guess means no. I do not want to open another account. So am disappointed that i won't be able to go. If any of you have other suggestions please let me know. I was really looking forward to going there!

I emailed nachi cocum to find out if there is an alternative way to pay besides paypal. My paypal account was hacked into and i closed it a few months ago. The response was that this "is the only unique way" which i guess means no. I do not want to open another account. So am disappointed that i won't be able to go. If any of you have other suggestions please let me know. I was really looking forward to going there!

I've never paid using PayPal.

Here's the link to the site I use: http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

Unless there is more than six ships in port I would go early and pay cash. Never had a problem.

I've never paid using PayPal.

Here's the link to the site I use: http://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/CozumelBeachBreak.htm

We booked Nachi for our October cruise and didn't use paypal. Booked through Island Marketing (2 months ago). You pay your deposit with credit card and then you pay the balance once you get there with cash.

Unless there is more than six ships in port I would go early and pay cash. Never had a problem.

Thanks to all of you for the info. :)

Archived