Nachi Cocom in Cozumel

southerncrusingal

Going to Nachi on Christmas Eve. Anybody know if they serve any American beers such as Miller Lite, Bud Light, etc? Or is it only mexican beer available? My friend and I will drink mixed drinks, etc. but the guys only like our "domestic" beers and they aren't used to the hard stuff. Also, will any wines be available or is it only hard liquor? (I do like to alternate a wine spritzer when I am enjoying more than one or two). Thanks for the info!

Going to Nachi on Christmas Eve. Anybody know if they serve any American beers such as Miller Lite, Bud Light, etc? Or is it only mexican beer available? My friend and I will drink mixed drinks, etc. but the guys only like our "domestic" beers and they aren't used to the hard stuff. Also, will any wines be available or is it only hard liquor? (I do like to alternate a wine spritzer when I am enjoying more than one or two). Thanks for the info!

When I was there before, I don't drink beer, so I didn't notice , but you can email them and ask them about domestic beer choice, I'm sure they would let you know.

They do serve wine. I can't comment on the beer as I was drink everything else.

I know this has probably been answered somewhere, but I can't find it.

The drinks at Nachi and other beach clubs--do they contain ice, and is that ice safe to drink?

Still trying to decide where to go in late December while in port.

BK512

Only Mexican beer (I like the XX Amber if you are buying! :rolleyes:). Good luck! :)

I know this has probably been answered somewhere, but I can't find it.

The drinks at Nachi and other beach clubs--do they contain ice, and is that ice safe to drink?

Still trying to decide where to go in late December while in port.

BK512

Ice is made from purified water and we had no issues with any of the many drinks we enjoyed. :o If you are still worried, stick to the bottled beers. You will have a wonderful and relaxing day at Nachi - good luck! :)

The day I want to go to Nachi Cocom it's fully booked :( Our sailing isn't for more than a month yet.

Anyone know of something similar to Nachi Cocom that they would recommend?

Some of the people from our sailing who could not get into Nachi's are going to Mr. Sancho's Beach Club. ???

The day I want to go to Nachi Cocom it's fully booked :( Our sailing isn't for more than a month yet.

Anyone know of something similar to Nachi Cocom that they would recommend?

Mr. Sanchos is another AI option. I'll probably try them the next time we cruise to Cozumel. We were a little disappointed with our time at Nachi. Service was slow to nonexistent at times so we wound up walking to the bar ourselves. We had to hound our server if we wanted anything. The beach was nice and quiet though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we've been several times, the fajatias are good, the club sandwich is good, watch out for the salsa (HOT) I can't remember what other people have gotten, but everyone was happy with their food. Dessert, the caramel custard is very good but then the coconut ice cream was good too. You should be able to find something to your taste

Ask for Manuel the waiter , he's fantastic , johnny on the spot. I've had the club sandwich, grouper sandwich, the portions are big size. We had salsa and chips, shrimp cocktail, never had room for dessert. The drinks weren't watered down, margaritas I got were frozen lime, excellent. They also brought us cokes, sodas. Everything looked yummy. I am going back in a few weeks also.

We were there in May and the food was wonderful, while we were on the beach our waiter Joseph was great he kept the drinks coming. We had 9 in our group we loved the Dirty Monkey drink and the men loved the beer. We had our apetizer (nachos)on the beach and we went to the large covered area for our main meal. Everything we all had was wonderful, not a bad meal in our group!! Enjoy we are going there again in April 2012, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Were there showers and changing rooms available?

The bathrooms were big with room to change (at least on the men's side), but I do not recall seeing any showers. :confused:

You could always jump into the pool or hot tub. :o

We did the Nachi day pass last year and had a wonderful day. It cost about $15.00 to get there. Carlos was our waiter and the food & drinks were excellent. We booked through Island Marketing & Katie made sure that they reserved a nice palapa by the pool.

We were there in May and the food was wonderful, while we were on the beach our waiter Joseph was great he kept the drinks coming. We had 9 in our group we loved the Dirty Monkey drink and the men loved the beer. We had our apetizer (nachos)on the beach and we went to the large covered area for our main meal. Everything we all had was wonderful, not a bad meal in our group!! Enjoy we are going there again in April 2012, Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great to hear Joseph is still there! We went in 2008 and 2009 and he served us both times and he was great.

Archived