Upgrade fairy has called !!!

I am thrilled. Travelling on the Grandeur of the Seas on Sunday. Received a call this morning to ask if I would accept an upgrade to an Owners Suite.

A bit of a no brainer. Should make a good cruise great.

Congratulations on your upgrade :D...and it is great to read someone in UK has had the Upgrade Fairy call them :D

Oooh how exciting - congratulations. :D

We're sailing on Grandeur in a couple of months and there still seem to be lots of empty cabins so we're keeping our fingers crossed.

Who called you? Was it a revenue upgrade or do you have lots of points and got an upgrade because of your status? What cabin did you originally book?

Congratulations. The upgrade fairy called us last month to offer us an upgrade to JS on our Mariner sailing May 23! It came from C&A having ticked the box on upgrade preferences. So the fairy touches down in Scotland!

Congrat's - I am also sailing Sunday (Freedom) but so far no call has come my way. ENJOY

This sailing has been sold out for a week or more. We will be sailing with you. Hope to see you on board.

Strange event today. Received another call from C & A offering an upgrade. Told the very nice lady that I had already been offered one yesterday & had accepted it. She stated that nothing was shown. Concerned at this I told her I would also accept her offer But called my TA with my concerns.

She called C & A and was told that they were just waiting for confirmation from Miami.

The upshot of this is that I have now checked my SetSail pass & to my relief it now shows my newly assigned owners suite.

Phew.

It's my partners birthday today. It will make his birthday cruise extra special.

Strange event today. Received another call from C & A offering an upgrade. Told the very nice lady that I had already been offered one yesterday & had accepted it. She stated that nothing was shown. Concerned at this I told her I would also accept her offer But called my TA with my concerns.

She called C & A and was told that they were just waiting for confirmation from Miami.

The upshot of this is that I have now checked my SetSail pass & to my relief it now shows my newly assigned owners suite.

Phew.

It's my partners birthday today. It will make his birthday cruise extra special.

Congratulations on the upgrade. :)

Just an FYI.........we had a GS on Splendour (which is a sister to the Grandeur) when we did our b2b around South America and then the TA over to Lisbon. . All suites are forward and if there is any motion to the ocean........you will definitely feel it. So, you may want to be prepared and take something along with you just in case.

Oh, and be prepared to have friendly chats with the Captain if you happen to be out on your balcony.

Quick question was this a free upgrade or did you all have to pay additional? A lot of posts saying "The upgrade fairy called" but no mention of it being free one.

Hope we get the call on our summer cruise especially if it's a free one.

Archived