Thanks to everybody (lost Birth Certificate cruise)

huneymoonerz

Just wanted to thank everybody for their support! We were able to have the hospital DD was born at the verify her citizenship. It was a bit stressful but necessary.

DH and I took a lot of pics and video. Will do a review this weekend.

For those wondering... the folks in Vital Records Dept that I emailed over the weekend all wrote me back on Monday saying they're sorry they didn't see the email sooner. I doubt they could have gone in but they were very cool and hopeful for me.

While I was personally disappointed in myself for such a blunder, I told DH it was almost worth it just to see how many good people there are in the world including this bunch!

I have a lot of good karma to pay forward!

John Heald and Carnival's embarkation manager deserve a lot of credit. I plan to write Carnival to thank them personally and give proper accolades!

:) -- happy face from my 3 year-old!

I believe John made a comment on Facebook letting us know you made it on board...not sure how that came about, but I was so happy to hear your story had a happy ending! Thanks for checking in! And I agree 100%.....most people on these boards would do just about anything for a fellow cruiser, and even when we can't, WE CARE! Welcome home, and we can't wait for the pictures!

I have goosebumps hearing from you... John actually posted it on his facebook, telling us that you were on the ship and having a great time... If you search back for it, at the time I saw it, I believe 60 people had responded :)

So glad you got on the ship... but... did you find the birth certificate now ??? lol

Just wanted to thank everybody for their support! We were able to have the hospital DD was born at the verify her citizenship. It was a bit stressful but necessary.

DH and I took a lot of pics and video. Will do a review this weekend.

For those wondering... the folks in Vital Records Dept that I emailed over the weekend all wrote me back on Monday saying they're sorry they didn't see the email sooner. I doubt they could have gone in but they were very cool and hopeful for me.

While I was personally disappointed in myself for such a blunder, I told DH it was almost worth it just to see how many good people there are in the world including this bunch!

I have a lot of good karma to pay forward!

John Heald and Carnival's embarkation manager deserve a lot of credit. I plan to write Carnival to thank them personally and give proper accolades!

:) -- happy face from my 3 year-old!

So glad that you were able to go on your cruise, yes there really are some good people in this world:D

1st thing Monday I am going to get a BC copy. Also getting the kids' passports. I NEVER want this to happen again! :p

I'm so happy for your happy ending and can't wait to read your adventure. I asked my DW to check our passports and my DD's passport is missing now.:eek: We'll find it for one more week and apply for new one, if we can't find it by Sept 18th.

Archived