Unlimited Soda Card

shofer

There will be employees all over the ship when you board, looking to sell you a sticker. You won't have to go looking for one.

You can't buy it early because the sticker goes on your room key, which you won't get until you board.

Ah, my bad. Do they put the sticker in your cabin so it's there when you board?

Buying it when we got on the ship has never cost us more than 2 or 3 minutes. That keeps the money in our pocket for that much longer.

I have never done this before and since it includes mocktails and hot chocolate, it sounds like a good deal. How do I purchase this? Can you do it before you board and how? Or is it onboard only? thanks.

Sue

Sue, actually this isn't available with the umlimited 'soda' card, but the ultimate card, which is a bit higher than the regular unlimited soda sticker in price (as some call it, soda card).

If you get the ultimate soda card from the princess website how do you get the sticker? Will it be in your room? I'm a little confused if I pre purchase on line or to buy it when I get on the ship. I heard that if get on the ship it will be $9.05 per day if I buy it on line it will be $8.05 a day. Is this true?

If you get the ultimate soda card from the princess website how do you get the sticker? Will it be in your room? I'm a little confused if I pre purchase on line or to buy it when I get on the ship. I heard that if get on the ship it will be $9.05 per day if I buy it on line it will be $8.05 a day. Is this true?

It may already be on your card when get to the ship

I have read that people buy one card and share it with family members...is this allowed? I can see it being OK to share the coffee card as it includes a set number of upgraded coffees...I'm new to Princess, just trying to figure it all out! Thanks! :)

Actually, each member of the family is 'supposed' to purchase the sticker (that goes on your cruise card), as the soda card is not actually a card you can pass around, but it is on your cruise card. I doubt you could go to the bar and order 2-3 or 4 sodas at the same time with only one person presenting a soda sticker on their card, as this was not it's purpose. The one whose card the sticker is on will be the only one that is actually entitled to the unlimited soda. ;)

I'm not aware of any savings by purchasing in advance. Originally the UKP sticker was $9 per day plus 15% gratuity. That has subsequently been reduced to $7 per day plus 15% gratuity as of our most recent cruise this past July on the CB.

We bought a couple of the UKD stickers. Very good value at $7 plus tip. I initially begrudged shelling out for them but we saved a great deal of money. We did need to show the sticker before we were allowed drinks. I lost my cruise card on the last night but we were told a replacement sticker would be given to us if we went to the information desk with our original receipt.

I have never done this before and since it includes mocktails and hot chocolate, it sounds like a good deal. How do I purchase this? Can you do it before you board and how? Or is it onboard only? thanks.

Sue

Actually, the unlimited soda card only includes soda, from what I understand. The "Unlimited Soda & More Package" for $8.05 which includes tip is what will give you mocktails, juice, hot chocolate, etc.

Harriet

Archived