Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Got to say though since when was a cocktail dress mid thigh! Oh dear I must be getting old!:o

Got to say though since when was a cocktail dress mid thigh! Oh dear I must be getting old!:o

I think most of these models are 5'10" and over so the dress will look much shorter on them than someone not as tall. Of course if you're also very tall then the length might be an issue. :)

Edited by cruz4evr

Hello...

Always been looking at this thread and finally learned how to upload pics!!

Although this still might not upload them.. :rolleyes:

Here goes nothing!! lol

This is myself, Sheenagh, on Independence OTS last year!

The middle one is of my and my brother.

I LOVE glamming up for formal nights, a highlight of my cruise!

You look lovely in these dresses, especially in the yellow one. I also wear yellow often, it's one of my favorite colors especially in the summer and of course on cruises. :)

Hope someone can let you know how to enlarge the pictures.

Marie and Luvscruising, I love your dresses!

I posted one of my formal night dress pictures a while back. Since we will be cruising the week of Valentine's Day, I decided I wanted a red dress for our dinner at Chops that night. I found this dress today, and wasn't going to try it on even though I loved it. I just didn't think it would be a good choice. once I tried it on though, I liked it a lot.

IMG_1366.jpg

If you like wearing a cocktail dress on formal night, this would work. Also, it comes in both misses and women's sizes at Dressbarn.

Edited by laurspag

Good morning ladies,

I ordered this gown from Neiman Marcus four days ago. I paid full price. The next day it was on sale 30% off. I called them, they gave me 30% off :).

Marie

8165653632_e8c2059f45.jpg

Can't think of any other way to say it. This dress is gorgeous, Marie, and you will look stunning in it.

Cheers .. Bev

Hello...

Always been looking at this thread and finally learned how to upload pics!!

Although this still might not upload them.. :rolleyes:

Here goes nothing!! lol

This is myself, Sheenagh, on Independence OTS last year!

The middle one is of my and my brother.

I LOVE glamming up for formal nights, a highlight of my cruise!

Glamming up is the right expression - that black satin is glamorous indeed. Fantastic. Love you in the yellow, though; so young and fresh.

Cheers ..

I posted one of my formal night dress pictures a while back. Since we will be cruising the week of Valentine's Day, I decided I wanted a red dress for our dinner at Chops that night. I found this dress today, and wasn't going to try it on even though I loved it. I just didn't think it would be a good choice. once I tried it on though, I liked it a lot.

IMG_1366.jpg

If you like wearing a cocktail dress on formal night, this would work. Also, it comes in both misses and women's sizes at Dressbarn.

Great dress for Valentines Day !

IMG_1366.jpg

I saw that dress on the weekend and it looks even better on you then on the hanger. I almost tried it on.

I love this dress but............. for some reason the fact that the model looks so glum takes away from it. I had to cover her face to get the real look. If I was wearing that lovely dress I'd be smiling! Silly, huh?