Obstructed view pictures.

Renmar

This tread should be made a sticky  

122 members have voted

1. 1. This tread should be made a sticky

• Agree
    • Disagree

I want to thank Theo and everyone who contributed to this wonderful site to go to. I booked our August 2013 cruise based on the pics. Unfortunately, what was obstructed, Princess now considers my cabin "partially" obstructed. I guess Princess finally caught up.

Thanks again!

E419 on Emerald Princess - GREAT room. The view was almost not at all obstructed - only obstructed in that you couldn't look far to the right because there was a boat there - but all clear ahead and to the left and out and down. Only thing that would have been better was to be on the port side. This room is on the starboard side. Port side gets all the views of the ports - it always docked on the port side on our Emerald Princess 10 day Southern Caribbean Cruise. This room was also very quiet - and central to everything.

Edited by hlhp3

E419 on Emerald Princess - GREAT room. The view was almost not at all obstructed - only obstructed in that you couldn't look far to the right because there was a boat there - but all clear ahead and to the left and out and down. Only thing that would have been better was to be on the port side. This room is on the starboard side. Port side gets all the views of the ports - it always docked on the port side on our Emerald Princess 10 day Southern Caribbean Cruise. This room was also very quiet - and central to everything.

Thank you for this info. We have this cabin on our Baltic cruise in June.

Theo

Bumpity! I'm now in E410 instead of E419 on Diamond. Hope I "read" the pictures right:rolleyes:

Not much difference between those 2. E410 is just a little farther away from the elevators and on starboard instead of port side.

Thanks for bumping.:)

Theo

Bumpity! I'm now in E410 instead of E419 on Diamond. Hope I "read" the pictures right:rolleyes:

I've been in E410 on the Sapphire which should be the same as the Diamond. There is a great view. You can look straight out and to the left with no obstruction. If you look far enough to the right there is the white box, but it isn't in front of your window. It's should be a good cabin.

Forgive me for asking this question if it has been addressed already. I do have a question about balconies.. but not about the size/coverage. In looking at the new Royal deck plans it seems that there is a new concept of "obstructed balconies" While I recognize this thread was dedicated to "obstructed view pictures" i am curious if it will eventually cover this new domain of balcony cabins as well?

Thanks to Theo and all who helped him; this is invaluable info. I don't mean to incite a riot asking about balconies, just curious, plus posting does help keep this thread bumped up top;)

Thanks so much we are in L102 on the Ruby for the tranatlantic crossing on April 22nd.

Hope all the railings won't make us dizzy and not too much of a rocky ride.

At least we will have lots of daylight. Ontrio Cruiser

Would you mind to take a picture of the view from that cabin.

Theo

Forgive me for asking this question if it has been addressed already. I do have a question about balconies.. but not about the size/coverage. In looking at the new Royal deck plans it seems that there is a new concept of "obstructed balconies" While I recognize this thread was dedicated to "obstructed view pictures" i am curious if it will eventually cover this new domain of balcony cabins as well?

Thanks to Theo and all who helped him; this is invaluable info. I don't mean to incite a riot asking about balconies, just curious, plus posting does help keep this thread bumped up top;)

I have to look into to that, if there are any obstructed balcony cabins that are obstructed I might include them. This goes for the other ships in the fleet as well. Thanks for mentioning it.

Theo

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been posted before, but the P&O Cruises website has pictures of all the obstructed views and aft beam cabins on Ventura and Azura, which are identical to the Crown class (Crown, Emerald, Ruby). Here are the links:

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/VE_obs

https://ask.pocruises.com/help/PO/fleet/Azura_obs

If one link doesn't have your cabin, the other link will. :)

Edited by littlesteelo

Hey guys, I don't know if this has been posted before, but the P&O Cruises website has pictures of all the obstructed views and aft beam cabins on Ventura and Azura, which are identical to the Crown class (Crown, Emerald, Ruby). Here are the links:

Thank you so much. Most of the pictures on that site are better than the ones on my site. I'll have a look at them a bit better within the next few days.

Theo

EDIT: Keep in mind that Azura has balconies instead of window cabins on E deck forward, so don't be confused by that. Ventura has window cabins.