Off site parking Port of Miami

armstrom

• 2 weeks later...

Parking at the Port of Miami property is $20 per day.

Hello and good day to all; I have read several post here reguarding parking My wife and I will be taking our First ever cruise out of Miami in Dec. and we will be driving to florida from Virgina the reason is we are driving such a long way is we will also be going to key west after the cruise for a week and then stopping at other places on the way back home it is our 25 years wedding trip for us. and so since I have never been to miami and I know nothing about the area and as for saving money thats all and good but I also do not mind spending extra for safety and closeness to the ship, as a matter of fact the closer the better. we are now retired and have lots of time for each other now. so any and all info would be great, our travel person said we could park at the port it self but from what I think I am reading it sounds like a good bit of money, to be honest I want mind spending as long as she'll feel safe and we don't have to hall the bags around so I will look forward for some help thanks in advance Zack :)

We parked at the Premier garage yet again this past weekend for a 7-night cruise on NCL Getaway. I must say that Premier is getting busier and busier, and the waits for the shuttle on disembarkation day are getting longer.

On embarkation day, October 25 they only had 3 vans running to shuttle cruisers to the port. This was a bit surprising. We arrived at 10:45am, and the first shuttle left on time at 11am, but we were not on that first shuttle as it was full. We DID make it on the second shuttle, and our friends who arrived just a few minutes after us were on the third shuttle. Get there by 10:30am if you want to get on that first shuttle that leaves at 11am.

Coming back Saturday, Nov 1, we experienced a 25-minute wait at the port. We were at the parking lot across from Terminals B/C waiting right at 9am, and the next van swung by to pick us up at 9:25am. We were full, and had to pass a few other cruisers by because there was no room.

Premier really needs to add a couple of more vans as they've obviously become more popular over the past couple of years. I really wish there was a better, more reliable option in Miami, but for now, the best option IMHO remains Premier.

We parked at the Premier garage yet again this past weekend for a 7-night cruise on NCL Getaway. I must say that Premier is getting busier and busier, and the waits for the shuttle on disembarkation day are getting longer.

On embarkation day, October 25 they only had 3 vans running to shuttle cruisers to the port. This was a bit surprising. We arrived at 10:45am, and the first shuttle left on time at 11am, but we were not on that first shuttle as it was full. We DID make it on the second shuttle, and our friends who arrived just a few minutes after us were on the third shuttle. Get there by 10:30am if you want to get on that first shuttle that leaves at 11am.

Coming back Saturday, Nov 1, we experienced a 25-minute wait at the port. We were at the parking lot across from Terminals B/C waiting right at 9am, and the next van swung by to pick us up at 9:25am. We were full, and had to pass a few other cruisers by because there was no room.

Premier really needs to add a couple of more vans as they've obviously become more popular over the past couple of years. I really wish there was a better, more reliable option in Miami, but for now, the best option IMHO remains Premier.

Is this a Valet parking garage and did you feel your car would be safe? We are going on a cruise in February and looking for parking. Thanks.

Is this a Valet parking garage and did you feel your car would be safe? We are going on a cruise in February and looking for parking. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure the garage TravlGrl uses is the same one I use. No, it is NOT the one with Valet parking. DH and I have parked there 3 times. We had no issues and booked to park there again in January. Safe is relative. Your car could be stolen from your driveway.

I'll cross my fingers they get new vans for Christmas:) Parking there in January.

Travelgirl uses Premier. I've read many horror stories about some of the garages. Just trying to decide what to do. You have had good results with Premier? Thanks.

There are two Premier companies. Premier Ventures Cruise parking is the one with the bad rap.

Premier Cruise parking booked through the web site in this blog or thru Global Airport parking is the good one (IMHO)

Edited by debnjoe1438

I just booked Premier Cruise Parking (garage) through Global Airport Parking. Heads up, prices increased again. It was $76.99 for a week now. Last week when I checked it was $69.99 for the week and was even cheaper a couple months ago when I checked. Kicking myself for not booking earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just booked online with Premier for an upcoming cruise and it looks as though Global is their secure "mirror" site. I found it quick and easy to submit and from a Sunday morning to a Sunday morning (7-days) it charged

Quoted Rate: $63.00 Tax

Airport Fees: $1.50

Customer Service Fee: $5.49

Total Parking Fees: $69.99

The address given in my emailed confirmation does appear to be the covered garage.

Premier Cruise Parking Port of Miami

1415 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33132

Front Desk/Shuttle:

305-220-2686

Will let you all know how our experience goes.

I just booked online with Premier for an upcoming cruise and it looks as though Global is their secure "mirror" site. I found it quick and easy to submit and from a Sunday morning to a Sunday morning (7-days) it charged

The address given in my emailed confirmation does appear to be the covered garage.

Front Desk/Shuttle:

305-220-2686

The Parking Garage is located behind 1400 Biscayne Center

P.S. The confirmation listed directions to the garage from various roadways.

Front Desk/Shuttle:

305-220-2686

The Parking Garage is located behind 1400 Biscayne Center

P.S. The confirmation listed directions to the garage from various roadways.

PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW EVERYTHING TURNS OUT!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sam

I would need your advise re offsite parking at the cruise port of Miami. I have made a preselection of 3 places:

1. premiercruiseparking.com

2. portofmiamicruiseparking.com

3.safecruiseparking.com

Do you have any experience with them? Which one do you recommend?

Safety at a reasonable cost is the priority.

Leaving next week. An immediate response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

I would need your advise re offsite parking at the cruise port of Miami. I have made a preselection of 3 places:

1. premiercruiseparking.com

2. portofmiamicruiseparking.com

3.safecruiseparking.com

Do you have any experience with them? Which one do you recommend?

Safety at a reasonable cost is the priority.

Leaving next week. An immediate response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

I just spoke with Chris directly at Premier (as mentioned above, I bypassed Global) and booked our parking for an uncoming cruise. He was very helpful. There are two different Premier Cruise parking companies. The number is listed above in another posting. Good Luck.

I just spoke with Chris directly at Premier (as mentioned above, I bypassed Global) and booked our parking for an uncoming cruise. He was very helpful. There are two different Premier Cruise parking companies. The number is listed above in another posting. Good Luck.

I just called and they quoted me $72 for 7 days. How much did you pay? Thank you.

have always paid them $8 per day

• 1 month later...

I posted a review about this parking garage on Yelp here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/premier-cruise-parking-port-of-miami-miami I also posted few pictures that may help others on here.

It was my first time using their garage last month and I was very satisfied. The thing is, whenever you search for Offsite parking in Miami, it tends to take you to the other offsite locations and rarely this garage came up as a result.

So hopefully by posting on Yelp, it'll bring up their location to the top of the page. No, I don't work there nor know anyone that do lol. I'm just very satisfied with their lot and saved half of what POM would charge.

Edited by aSiAnRiCk
Misspelled words

Just wanted to say that last month I used Premier Parking and shuttled to Port of Miami. Much cheaper than paying the $20 parking at the port. I found them on Global Parking and read the reviews. Had no problem leaving my van and only had to wait 30 minutes for the shuttle back to my van. Apparently I had just missed the one prior. I would definitely recommend this if you want to save money on parking!:)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Parking at POM is covered, convenient and secure - parking anywhere else will likely not be covered, will not be as convenient (even if the shuttle is on time), and for sure will not be as secure. :eek:

It's your car - do you feel lucky? :confused: