Don't want double points in December!

I know it sounds crazy, but I am planning on going on the Monarch again in December. I have 205 points. If I get double I will get another Monarch block and I want the Jewel crystal block when I go on it January 2, 2012.

I plan on calling RCCI and seeing if they can NOT give me the double points. Anyone have this silly problem. I just might cancel the cruise and get another ship after the Jewel. Yes, I know that I will lose 139 bucks, but the block is worth it to me.

I know it sounds crazy, but I am planning on going on the Monarch again in December. I have 205 points. If I get double I will get another Monarch block and I want the Jewel crystal block when I go on it January 2, 2012.

I plan on calling RCCI and seeing if they can NOT give me the double points. Anyone have this silly problem. I just might cancel the cruise and get another ship after the Jewel. Yes, I know that I will lose 139 bucks, but the block is worth it to me.

Take the cruise but remove your crown and anchor number from the reservation

• 4 weeks later...

What are the Completed Cruise Point rules for blocks? Under the old rules I got one at 10 cruises and one at 20. Didn't matter the cruise length but what now?

thx

JJ

What are the Completed Cruise Point rules for blocks? Under the old rules I got one at 10 cruises and one at 20. Didn't matter the cruise length but what now?

thx

JJ

70 new points equates to 10 old cruise credits

thx

JJ

Under the old rules, it was supposed to be starting at your 30th cruise(even though some got it at 20).......so now it is 140, 210,280,350,420,etc...

Under the old rules, it was supposed to be starting at your 30th cruise(even though some got it at 20).......so now it is 140, 210,280,350,420,etc...

Thanks, I just counted my room cards. I'm due for my third when I hit 280.

Is this on the C&A web site anywhere?

But remember, they changed it to start at 20 cruise credits (but not retroactively) then each 10 before they changed to cruise points.

Thanks, I just counted my room cards. I'm due for my third when I hit 280.

Is this on the C&A web site anywhere?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Look under *4 milestone recognition.

But remember, they changed it to start at 20 cruise credits (but not retroactively) then each 10 before they changed to cruise points.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cas/benefitsLoggedout.do

Look under *4 milestone recognition.

Thanks, I got one at 20 then 30 cruises. When I hit 280 on board I'll go see the LA. I've got the Monarch and Enchantment, so I'll make sure that's on the Freedom.

Thanks, I got one at 20 then 30 cruises. When I hit 280 on board I'll go see the LA. I've got the Monarch and Enchantment, so I'll make sure that's on the Freedom.

The LA on the Freedom is good. It might be sitting on your bed the first evening.

We reached 30 cruise credits on Explorer last year, and the block was presented to us at the "welcome back party." We reached 280 cruise points on Liberty last month, and the block was simply placed in our stateroom. We didn't have to ask for them.....(we also got one on Mariner when we reached 20 credits..before the "cruise points" took over.)

We reached 30 cruise credits on Explorer last year, and the block was presented to us at the "welcome back party." We reached 280 cruise points on Liberty last month, and the block was simply placed in our stateroom. We didn't have to ask for them.....(we also got one on Mariner when we reached 20 credits..before the "cruise points" took over.)

Both of mine came in the mail. In a nice black box with bubble wrap.

Wow. We have 137 points and our upcoming cruise is a free cruise from a bingo win. I don't think we get points for it. However, it is Diamonds in December so maybe we would be entitled to the "extra" Diamond points? It would be nice to get the crystal gift for our 1st Oasis cruise but we may need to wait for the next one. I am sure there is another cruise in our future.

I'll never see a block. It's just not meant to be.

I was at 19 credits before the conversion (1 credit away from receiving a block)

Then the conversion hit which put me at 146 points (6 points over from receiving a block)

Now I have to wait until 210 points. Yea OK we'll see...:rolleyes::D

For what it's worth I had the same problem. We went on the Monarch and hit 211 but they forgot to give us the block when we were on the ship. The next cruise was the Allure and I asked for an Allure block since we didn't get one on the Monarch. They would not give us an Allure block insted they e-mailed Miami and had them send us a Monarch block -our second Monarch block the first was when we hit 20 cruises on the Monarch.

Archived