Current Concierges continued

PH8

Kathy

on the date for Grandeur, does that mean that Israel will be back 4/21/13???? We get on GR on 5/3 & would love for him to be back from vaca then.

Hey girl what's up, sitting on my balcony on the Navigator as we leave Nola and head to the Western Caribbean, keep in touch - later.

g

Hey girl what's up, sitting on my balcony on the Navigator as we leave Nola and head to the Western Caribbean, keep in touch - later.

g

hey you, didn't realize y'all started cruising again!! So how is the Navigator? I heard she was old & tired. We have her booked in Dec & then again next Feb AFTER dry dock. Tell Angie hello from me. Happy sailing

b

Kathy

on the date for Grandeur, does that mean that Israel will be back 4/21/13???? We get on GR on 5/3 & would love for him to be back from vaca then.

He is not quite sure,but I'll find out when he knows.....he is one that does keep me updated...:)

Just checked your list and......yay! No Free Willie for me!!

Although, it just won't be the same without the singing! ;)

We sail 4/14 on the Freedom. Will we have Willie? Is he not good? Last year we sailed on the Explorer and had Mario. He was wonderful.

You've got me nervous!!::eek:

Thanks!!

I believe Brett Goad was the first concierge on Radiance. He quit early on and I'm pretty sure Willie was the original replacement. Will have to ask him next time we see him. We usually do Freedom every fall at the same time but seem to miss Willie 50% of the time. Rahul and Amit (Freedom) were excellent too but now they have gone to other environs.

It's all a matter of opinion.......when I cruised with Shar,Robyn and some other friends,he was not the most personable one..............well,unless you were in a suite.....he really didn't want any DP in his lounge and basically told us so........

It's all a matter of opinion.......when I cruised with Shar,Robyn and some other friends,he was not the most personable one..............well,unless you were in a suite.....he really didn't want any DP in his lounge and basically told us so........

Interesting.....we always go to the Diamond lounge because we like the room better. Last year Willie was on vacation and Marcello generously welcomed everyone and made it a point to speak with everyone in the lounge every night. Unfortunately, I can't remember any farther back than that except that the year before Willie was there but may have been Suite/D+ concierge:confused:

I'll bet that Willie is not the only Concierge that only likes to cater to "suite" guests.

I'll bet that Willie is not the only Concierge that only likes to cater to "suite" guests.

Maybe not...........but he's the only one I have come across like that......I even said,I feel like you don't want us to come in here........he said,well,if that's the way you feel,don't come back:eek::eek::

Edited by PH8

I just got an 3-mail from a Sebastian Henter saying he will be concierge on our Mariner cruise next week. Does anyone know what happened to Luca? I received Luca's answer to my e-mail just last week. And he told me in Dec. that he would be on Mariner until she went to Asia. I am so disappointed that Luca is not currently on Mariner. I hope nothing serious happened, but am concerned since I know he planned on being on MOS for some time yet.

We got the same feeling from the Concierge on Liberty.

We are going on Navigator in May. We are diamond plus members and we have earned our entry into the Concierge lounge. We have been in balcony stateroom, junior suite and owner's suite. Nothing fazes us. Just go for it.

Glad we're not the only ones. We were in a suite on FOS in December and didn't like Willie one bit. He had a major attitude. I had to call guest services on our return to get credits applied that he never bothered following thru on despite a number of reminders on our part. He seemed snobby and lazy.

We had Carolina in the Diamond lounge on Oasis this month and she was terrific.

Edited by louv2000