Beer Cooler on Oasis

Lyndsay

Hi guys,

I've done a search and some reading on this topic, but have a few questions.

I can't seem to find any information about it on RCI's website, so I wonder if this is a hit or miss thing?

If it were to be available, where can it be purchased? I understand there have been some issues with running out and I definitely don't want that to be a problem! So I'd like to get it first thing upon embarking.

Are refills done at any bar?

Thanks!

EVERYONE had them on Oasis a couple of weeks ago, it was astonishing. Everyone was walking around with one around their shoulder!

I hate Bud products but if you're a beer drinker its a good deal... I just wish I could have gotten something other than Bud products.

I can't seem to find any information about it on RCI's website, so I wonder if this is a hit or miss thing?

Some rules seem to change now and then, like availability and program. It's been on all my recent RCI cruises and on my Allure cruise in April, it wasn't just Bud products. I know, because they allowed us to fill ours with Newcastle.

Yes, you can refill at any bar.

Here's a pic I took on Oasis in 2009. It even comes with a bottle opener:

2155252020080150150S600x600Q85.jpg

EVERYONE had them on Oasis a couple of weeks ago, it was astonishing. Everyone was walking around with one around their shoulder!

I hate Bud products but if you're a beer drinker its a good deal... I just wish I could have gotten something other than Bud products.

Had one three weeks ago on OASIS, I had other than Bud products in it. It was eight beers for $39 including tip. The refills were $29 including tip!

Had one three weeks ago on OASIS, I had other than Bud products in it. It was eight beers for $39 including tip. The refills were $29 including tip!

Jealous!!! We tried several times to get other products and we were turned down every time.

We bought one on Oasis in October and it was NOT on sale the first day (I asked at pool bar) - he told me (and was correct) that it would be for sale after the first day around the pool deck. I didn't realize Michelob Ultra was a Bud product so that's what we ordered after asking about different brands and being told "no"

You and my DH, the only thing worse is light beer,in his opinion.:eek:

We got it last week on the Oasis. Got it Sunday night watching the football game. We could only get Bud, Bud Light or Michelob Ultra.

When I would carry it out to our seats by the pool, the bar servers would swarm me. I thought it was hilarious to see how many of them would intercept me on my way to my chair. I guess it's an easy $4 for them.

We were on Allure last week and we could get any type beer we wanted in them. You pay for 7 and get 8. We usually got 5 miller lite and 3 mich ultra, so on the Allure it is not strictly bud products.

We got ours on the Oasis last week. Available at the pool bars. No rush...they had them available practically the whole week. THey were supposed to be ONLY Bud products for something like $25-28 refill but...they really didn't care. They'd happily sell you at regular price whatever you wanted and you could stuff them in your cooler. That was OK because it was nice to have the cooler sitting by you when your either at the hot tub or pool. Staved off the temptation for all those expensive drinks.

Archived