Passengers asked to leave Azura 206??

bearded gent

I have just been informed by a work mate that a number of friends and friends of friends have told her that a family was asked to leave Azura on the Caribbean trip starting on the 11/11/11. Anybody else heard anything about it? We were on this cruise but were not aware of anything going on.

I have just been informed by a work mate that a number of friends and friends of friends have told her that a family was asked to leave Azura on the Caribbean trip starting on the 11/11/11. Anybody else heard anything about it? We were on this cruise but were not aware of anything going on.

Well I am not sure about 206 but we did have a similar experiance we were on Azura in September.

We were asked to leave and they even put our luggage off and into this big hanger thing next to the ship.

They said it was because it was the end of the cruise but we thought it most unfair. I have of course sent a stiff note to the chairman asking for our money back......... I have had no reply:mad:

Dai

:cool:

A206 is a repo transatlantic from Barbados to Southampton next March!!

You are quite right Cosmic, it should have been A125.

I am told that the passengers were asked/ordered to leave because there had been domestic violence in the cabin. I wonder if people are getting confused with the case of the American who has just been sentenced for murdering his wife on one if the American based ships. Apparently he beat her to death in their cabin.

Yes thats true.... The chap who set fire to a Christmas tree onboard Ventura a few years ago was kicked off too, along with his family. And the large group of Gypsies who were onboard one P&O ship spending their money on booze and getting drunk and disorderly were booted off too.... so I'm told.!;)

I was on the Oriana world cruise when two couples where kicked off in St Lucia for fighting in the laundry room. I witnessed there eviction.

when passengers are kicked off who pays the bills of hotels air flights and organise to get them to there home country ??

Yes thats true.... The chap who set fire to a Christmas tree onboard Ventura a few years ago was kicked off too, along with his family. And the large group of Gypsies who were onboard one P&O ship spending their money on booze and getting drunk and disorderly were booted off too.... so I'm told.!;)

Yes my colleague was on this cruise and he told me about this!

I was on the Oriana world cruise when two couples where kicked off in St Lucia for fighting in the laundry room. I witnessed there eviction.

when passengers are kicked off who pays the bills of hotels air flights and organise to get them to there home country ??

Has this scenario now become an urban myth I have now heard it happened on the oriana and two different ventura cruises. all related to a fight over emptying another passengers machine/dryer.

it goes to show that ALL cruise lines are getting unsavoury types on their ships now days, have we seen a change in cruising from an enjoyable way to holiday to a butlins at sea sinareo.:(:(:(

Incidents like this are not that rare and it is not a recent phenomenon. In the 1960s a foreign rubgy team was kicked off Canberra for trashing the ship.

Are we allowed to say "Gypsies"? I thought "travelllers" was the appropriate term these days.

Unless they were Sea Gypsies of course.

Looking forward to seeing "My Big Fat Gypsy Cruise" on TV

(Maybe we need a sticky listing all the salacious gossip about evictions in one post. Doesn't have to be true. as long as it's nasty.):eek:

Thousands of people from all walks of life, cheap last minute bookings to try to fill the ship attracting a load of ch... (sorry mustn't use that term) public laundry rooms (we all have a tale to tell of those) limited numbers of deck chairs available in the sun, unlimited booze available 24/7, and a captain with the authority to evict anyone he wishes.

I am amazed there are not more.

David.

Archived