Amsterdam in Port Everglades today...

DFD1

[quote name='IRL_Joanie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]Here comes Amsterdam!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]What happens when the ship is scheduled to leave at 5 and then leaves early and one of you missed the sail away because no one posted the new time? Would you not be upset? Me, I want to know the time scheduled and then the updated times.:)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=blue]Joanie[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/quote]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Well, then, you'll have the info and be a leg up on the rest of us! [/SIZE][/FONT]

Here comes Amsterdam!!

What happens when the ship is scheduled to leave at 5 and then leaves early and one of you missed the sail away because no one posted the new time? Would you not be upset? Me, I want to know the time scheduled and then the updated times.:)

Joanie

Accurate information is always appreciated.

I am curious...and I don't know the Amsterdam's previous schedule...

since they are headed out on a World Cruise, was the Amsterdam in port for a few days before today for extra cleaning, stocking up on supplies, extra preparation? or..

did she just finished up a cruise this morning and she's ready to go again?

I'm just curious, if anyone knows.

Thanks!

Here comes Amsterdam!!

What happens when the ship is scheduled to leave at 5 and then leaves early and one of you missed the sail away because no one posted the new time? Would you not be upset? Me, I want to know the time scheduled and then the updated times.:)

Joanie

That's why you should always fly in at least a day early.

I am curious...and I don't know the Amsterdam's previous schedule...

since they are headed out on a World Cruise, was the Amsterdam in port for a few days before today for extra cleaning, stocking up on supplies, extra preparation? or..

did she just finished up a cruise this morning and she's ready to go again?

I'm just curious, if anyone knows.

Thanks!

She just arrived in Ft Lauderdale this morning.

This isn't like the old days when you sent your steamer trunks ahead and the ship arrived a couple of days early to the ship.

Just saw the Amsterdam sail-away via web-cam (from Perth, Western Australia). My girldfriend and I was on the ship on last years world cruise and it was fantastic.

We meet some fantastic couples including Bob and Lorainne but I've lost their e-mail.

Does anyone know if HAL will release that information ?

Regards,

Harry Werkman

Just saw the Amsterdam sail-away via web-cam (from Perth, Western Australia). My girldfriend and I was on the ship on last years world cruise and it was fantastic.

We meet some fantastic couples including Bob and Lorainne but I've lost their e-mail.

Regards,

Harry Werkman

No, HAL will not release any personal information about their guests.

Regards,

Harry Werkman

Unsure, but would the roll call for that cruise still be active, so you could see if they were on it? Maybe you could reach them that way... Just trying to help...

Well, I had a great day. We were in John U. Lloyd State park today, saw the Amsterdam close up - like I could reach out and touch her. We saw the Statendam sail out but then had to leave since the park closes at sunset and as we know now, the Amsterdam left late. As a matter of fact, we saw her still in port when we crossed the 17th street bridge. What a kick to see the ships up close and personal, and the hear the horns live. Can't wait to board the Amsterdam in August for Alaska. All on board, take care of her for us!!

Here comes Amsterdam!!

Joanie

As a passenger on the ship, yes, I would want to know of a schedule change.

Sitting at home in front of the computer watching the sailaway...if the time is changed and I miss it, fine, there's always tomorrow. It's not going to matter a whole lot in the overall scheme of things! ;)

Just off the Amsterdam this morning. Our SouthWest flight was delayed leaving Fort Lauderdale because the incoming flight from St. Louis had 30 HAL passengers on board. They had delayed the plane in St Louis so that the HAL passengers could make the connecting flight to Fort Lauderdale. I could see the HAL ships across the FLL runway way past sail away time. Hope everyone made it on board!!

Archived