Princess Cruises Entertainer of the Year Contest Discussion

CC Help Michell

Thanks, Steve. I'm sure I'd love you too. What ships are you on?

Thanks Nancy, I'm currently on the Ruby and will be on the Emerald in February. The funny thing is, all of us "competing" are friends! Kevin is great, he has more material than Cosby and could easily have his own TV show in my opinion...Carlos Oscar and I swapped weeks for nearly 3 years on the Sapphire, Bert Stratton was my next door neighbor on the Caribbean Princess from 2004 to 2007...and currently I work with David Cats on the Ruby and we do a split show together on Farewell Nights. I don't know the Beatle Maniacs, but who doesn't love the Beatles?

Cheers!

Steve

Edited by lookayellowbird

Thanks Nancy, I'm currently on the Ruby and will be on the Emerald in February. The funny thing is, all of us "competing" are friends! Kevin is great, he has more material than Cosby and could easily have his own TV show in my opinion...Carlos Oscar and I swapped weeks for nearly 3 years on the Sapphire, Bert Stratton was my next door neighbor on the Caribbean Princess from 2004 to 2007...and currently I work with David Cats on the Ruby and we do a split show together on Farewell Nights. I don't know the Beatle Maniacs, but who doesn't love the Beatles?

Cheers!

Steve

Steve

So happy to hear this because WE will be on the Emerald in February! We're on from the 6th to the 26th - hope that's when you're there!

I voted for you, also.

We're having a M&G on the 7th in the Wheelhouse if you'd like to meet some passengers . I understand if you want your privacy but am extending the invitation because we'd love to have you!

(Also one for the second cruise on the 17th at 11 in Skywalkers.)

I've been tracking the Entertainer of the Year contest. Going on my 19th cruise soon with Princess I'm surprised that I've never seen any of these entertainers onboard. Do they all tend to entertain within the Caribbean? My upcoming cruise is Jan 27 on the Caribbean Princess. Will any of the nominees be on this cruise?

Maybe this contest is unique to the Ruby or at least those in the US?? My son is an entertainer on a Princess ship that's in Australia. I had him ask around, and no one on his ship even KNEW about this contest. Or maybe it's a well-kept secret by Princess.

Edited by simbasmom

I would like to vote, but I'm wondering.......at this time, when is the voting over???

Is it for ALL entertainers on the Princess ships, or just certain ships.

Steve, I believe you were "mentioned" a few times. I don't know what you do, but as I believe you said, most entertainers KNOW the other entertainers. My question to you, have you ever heard of Phoenix Rising, or know them, or what ship they are on, or still on Princess ship? I seen them on the Sapphire in 2011, a very good group of singers/musicians.

Brenda

I've been tracking the Entertainer of the Year contest. Going on my 19th cruise soon with Princess I'm surprised that I've never seen any of these entertainers onboard. Do they all tend to entertain within the Caribbean? My upcoming cruise is Jan 27 on the Caribbean Princess. Will any of the nominees be on this cruise?

I saw 2 out of the three on our panama canal last year....on Coral Princess.

• 2 years later...

We were fortunate in March 2014 to be on the cruise when the Entertainer of the Year award was given. We got to see some great entertainment.

Does anyone know yet which cruise will host the next award?

I understand that on the Ruby Apr 8 cruise the elected finalists of entertainers will be on the ship. Does anyone have more details? I booked that week & really looking forward to great entertaining.

I've checked Princess web site and don't see any cruise starting on April 8th on the Ruby. Which cruise are you referring to?

Tom:)