Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

Donna, do you have any idea who will replace Drew on the Freedom on March 3? I was really hoping he would stay through our trip in March, but he didn't sound like that was going to happen.

No info yet.

We need people currently on these ships to ask onboard for us and then report back here. Anyone???? lol

No info yet.

We need people currently on these ships to ask onboard for us and then report back here. Anyone???? lol

Hi Donna,

Not on board yet but, I just got an email from Fernando, from the Allure, as we sail on her next week. Typical email, welcome to Allure, do you need anything etc... so I asked him who the captain and CD would be. He informed me that it will be Allan Brooks, followed by "he is hilarious". Not sure if he is on now, or next week. I will inform you once we board and are settled in.

Andrew

Hi Donna,

Not on board yet but, I just got an email from Fernando, from the Allure, as we sail on her next week. Typical email, welcome to Allure, do you need anything etc... so I asked him who the captain and CD would be. He informed me that it will be Allan Brooks, followed by "he is hilarious". Not sure if he is on now, or next week. I will inform you once we board and are settled in.

Andrew

Could you also find out how long he's due to say, please? We are sailing on the Allure March 10th and would love to have Allan as our CD, so our fingers are crossed.

Hi Donna,

Andrew

Could you also find out how long he's due to stay, please, please? We are sailing on the Allure January 27th and would love to have Allan as our CD, so our fingers are crossed. We've already had Ken Rush & Richard Spacey so Allan Brooks would be perfect.

Hi Donna,

Andrew

Thanks so much. Once you confirm first-hand from the ship, I'll update the list (such emails are often inaccurate, but this makes sense!)

We loved Allan on Allure, by the way!

Thanks so much. Once you confirm first-hand from the ship, I'll update the list (such emails are often inaccurate, but this makes sense!)

We loved Allan on Allure, by the way!

Will do Donna,

It is the least I can do as you do all the hard work keeping the list up. Many thanks for doing this. You spoil us.

Andrew

someone just posted that Richard Spacey will NOT be returning to Explorer on feb 1, is this true or no? I am sailing Explorer on Feb 1 and I love him!!!

Cruisenlove I think that was me you were referring to!! :D I was going off of the info I have been seeing that Richard was gone from Explorer and Leigh is there now. With my luck (have heard great things and was looking forward to Richard!) I figured he must have left the ship right before my Feb 24 sail date!! :p I'm so excited that I'll finally get to see him!

Cruisenlove I think that was me you were referring to!! :D I was going off of the info I have been seeing that Richard was gone from Explorer and Leigh is there now. With my luck (have heard great things and was looking forward to Richard!) I figured he must have left the ship right before my Feb 24 sail date!! :p I'm so excited that I'll finally get to see him!

Yes, it was you LOL...I heard he is the CD starting Feb 1 and that is our cruise and he is A-m-a-z-i-n-g. And I really hope he still is going to be joining us that cruise!! I love him!!!

Read on Joff Eaton's twitter that he will be on Independence from the end of May until early September.

Adventure OTS - Anthony Richards starts January 6

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts January 6 (awaiting confirmation)

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January (exact date? Who will be the next CD?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st to cover Richard Spacey's break. Richard will return on February 1st. At that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Drew Devine January 6 though March 3.

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend post-drydock and prior to his moving to Grandeur in April (exact dates unknown)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5?

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months (exact end date?), then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst is filling in for Bobby Brown (approx 6 week break which began mid-December). Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14 until Jan 14

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd to fill-in for Gordon Whatman's break

Hi all,

First post.

I have recently finished a 5 night cruise on the Legend OTS, and had Dan Whitney as the CD.This was my second cruise, before that I had Casey Pelter as CD on the Rhapsody in Feb 2012.

Both did an awesome job. Looking forwards to the next cruise on 8th June

GREAT NEWS!! (Well i think so anyway)

Rich Edwards has confirmed he will be back on Liberty in April :D

Not sure how long for or who will replace him though.

Hopefully this means he will be my CD for whenever i happen to be cruising on her in the summer :)

Hi all,

First post.

I have recently finished a 5 night cruise on the Legend OTS, and had Dan Whitney as the CD.This was my second cruise, before that I had Casey Pelter as CD on the Rhapsody in Feb 2012.

Both did an awesome job. Looking forwards to the next cruise on 8th June

Some of us really miss seeing Dan on this side of the world. We love him and his beautiful bride to be.

Gina

GREAT NEWS!! (Well i think so anyway)

Rich Edwards has confirmed he will be back on Liberty in April :D

Not sure how long for or who will replace him though.

Hopefully this means he will be my CD for whenever i happen to be cruising on her in the summer :)

Allure OTS - Allan Brooks starts January 6 (awaiting confirmation)

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January (exact date? Who will be the next CD?)

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st to cover Richard Spacey's break. Richard will return on February 1st. At that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March, returning end of May through early September (exact dates? Who will be filling in for Joff from March through May?)

Jewel OTS - Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) starts Jan 5 until sometime in March, and again from July to Sept (exact dates needed) and will be alternating with Carly Boileau (March through July, and again in Sept).

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes will be on Legend post-drydock and prior to his moving to Grandeur in April (exact dates unknown)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break sometime in April (exact date?)

[/color]

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months (exact end date?), then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bill Brunkhorst is filling in for Bobby Brown (approx 6 week break which began mid-December). Paul Rutter for the Alaska season, May through Sept.

Rhapsody OTS - Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11. Graham Seymour for the Alaska season beginning May 24 (who will be the CD March 11 through May 24?)

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - João Pereira returned Dec 9 for the winter season in South America

Voyager OTS - Graham Seymour January 8 until March 23rd to fill-in for Gordon Whatman's break

Do any returning cruisers this weekend have updates for us? Can anyone confirm that the scheduled changes actually occurred?

Who is the CD on Liberty filling in for Rich Edwards' break?

Is Anthony Richards on Adventure?

Is Allan Brooks on Allure?

Who will be covering Paul Lancaster's break on Brillance at the end of January, and what is the exact date of this changeover?

Is Drew Devine on Freedom?

Is Rico still on Grandeur?

Is Dan still on Legend?

When in January is Mitch starting his break on Majesty, and is there any info on Susan from Scotland who will be his fill-in?

Is Ricky Matthews on Rhapsody?

Is Joao on Splendour?

Ken Rush has posted on FB that he returns to the Allure today 6th Jan.

Thanks for the info, Chip....you're always a big help to me for maintaining this list!

Directly from Ken Rush's FB page:

"It's been a great THREE weeks at home celebrating Christmas, my 50th Bday and New Year's with family and friends but it's time to go back to work! Joining Allure today!"

Drew Devine is definitely on his way to the Freedom this afternoon. He got off the Adventure this morning and is flying from San Juan to Orlando right now.

Thanks cello!

Allure OTS - Ken Rush starts January 6 (confirmed on his FB page)

Liberty OTS - Who is the new CD starting Jan 5? Rich Edwards should be returning from his break sometime in April (exact date?)

[/color]

I've just checked back on Rich's profile and he says he's joining in Europe, so my guess is he will be straight on after the TA? So, 20th April. That is just a guess, mind! Will keep my eyes peeled for more info.

Archived