Current Cruise Directors (CD) List - UPDATED

DonnaK

I found that many times the CD adds so much to our cruise! Hope this will be the case with Rich Edwards.

Thanks

Barbara

Just off the LOS this past Monday. Rich was fine. Not cheeseball-obnoxious like John Blair was on our Enchantment cruise last year, but not standout either. Just go in with a commitment to enjoy yourselves and you'll be fine.

James is back! We just came off the LOS; I didn't find out how long he'll be on the ship.

Adventure OTS - Drew Devine October 28 until January 6, then Anthony Richards

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started October 28. Allan Brooks will be covering as CD for a couple of cruises beginning December 2, as Ken will be spending a week at RCI HQ for top secret Project Sunshine meeting, and then taking a Christmas vacation. *Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Brilliance OTS - Paul Lancaster started September 21 until the end of January

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st to cover Richard Spacey's break. Richard will return on February 1st. At that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. Drew Devine is expected to cover Graham's break February 3rd through April 7th (After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand. See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462).

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26

Independence OTS - Joff Eaton started November 22 until sometime in March

Jewel OTS - Steve Davis starts Nov 19. Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) is returning from his break on Jan 5 and will alternate with Carly Boileau from then on.

Legend OTS - Dan Whitney started August 21 (until when?)

Liberty OTS - James Andrews mid-November (until when?)

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months, then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD. (needs confirmation)

Mariner OTS - Carly Boileau until Feb 10 then Steve Davis Feb.10 - May 6th

Monarch OTS - Marc Walker Nov. 16 until April 1 when Monarch leaves the fleet.

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 (until when?) Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown started on Aug 31 until mid-December. (They are going home for 6 weeks over Christmas/New Years)

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter started July 20 until January 7, then Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - Bill Brunkhorst *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America (Dec 9th?)

Vision OTS - Keith Williams started Sept 14 until Jan 14

Voyager OTS - Gordon Whatman 27th September until January 24th 2013

Liberty OTS - James Andrews mid-November (until when?)

VERY confused about this statement from crusinmom - I was on Liberty this past week and our CD was Rich Edwards. Crusinmom was on this cruise too! I have the Cruise Compass if you need proof that it was him! ;)

VERY confused about this statement from crusinmom - I was on Liberty this past week and our CD was Rich Edwards. Crusinmom was on this cruise too! I have the Cruise Compass if you need proof that it was him! ;)

Are they perhaps confusing Liberty with Legend??

I can also confirm Rich is still on Liberty as per facebook.

Are they perhaps confusing Liberty with Legend??

I can also confirm Rich is still on Liberty as per facebook.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started October 28. Allan Brooks will be covering as CD for a couple of cruises beginning December 2, as Ken will be spending a week at RCI HQ for top secret Project Sunshine meeting, and then taking a Christmas vacation. *Jimmy Rhodes expects to join the ship as CD sometime in February.

Enchantment OTS - Luke Aerosmith started Nov 1. John Blair is due back on Jan 14. *Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

Explorer OTS - Leigh Xuereb November 24 until February 1st to cover Richard Spacey's break. Richard will return on February 1st. At that point, Leigh expects to be transferred to another (unknown) ship as their CD.

Freedom OTS - Graham Seymour September 30 through February 3rd, then he's returning again April 7 through July 28. Drew Devine is expected to cover Graham's break February 3rd through April 7th (After that, Graham's 3 years on FR is up, and he requested a smaller ship to Alaska or New Zealand. See Graham's thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1676462).

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26

Jewel OTS - Steve Davis starts Nov 19. Dennis Charles (Dennis Sciortino) is returning from his break on Jan 5 and will alternate with Carly Boileau from then on.

Liberty OTS - Rich Edwards Nov 15 until January 5th

Majesty OTS - Mitch Merucci started Nov 22 for 2 months, then Susan from Scotland is scheduled to be the CD. (needs confirmation)

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 (until when?) Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

Oasis OTS - Amy Fickert started December 1. Ricky Matthews will be back to cover Amy's break (exact date unknown, but Ricky will be on Rhapsody until March 11, so it's sometime after that depending on if he is going straight to Oasis or taking a short break in between ships)

Radiance OTS - Bobby and Becky Brown started on Aug 31 until mid-December. (They are going home for 6 weeks over Christmas/New Years)

Rhapsody OTS - Casey Pelter started July 20 until January 7, then Ricky Matthews January 7 through March 11

Serenade OTS - Ken Jones Dec 14 until Jan 28. James Andrews will return Jan 28 until most likely the repo back to the Med for the summer. Ken is likely doing the repositioning on that date .

Splendour OTS - Bill Brunkhorst *João Pereira returns for the fall/winter season in South America (Dec 9th?)

*Marc Walker expects to join Enchantment on June 3, 2013 for 3 and 4 day cruises out of Port Canaveral per his facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cruis...609?ref=stream

I am a big fan of CD Marc Walker....he's truly been a lot of fun on the short Monarch cruises. Glad to know that he's gonna stay with the RCI fleet and join Enchantment of the Seas!

Here's the deal with Jimmy Rhodes on NV - direct from him.

Jan 19 Simona replaces Jimmy on NV. Keith comes on March 30 as you already know. Jimmy goes to Grandeur in Baltimore on April 21, after his vacation, as his regular ship for a few contracts. It seems like he said he was doing something else briefly before going home for vacation but I can't remember - TMI for me to process. :)

By the way, Jimmy is very cool and fun fun fun! I liked him from the start. He is very likable on and off the stage.

Anthony Richards?????? details please???? We will be on the Adventure March 10th...We loved Ken Rush when we were on the Mariner..he was AWESOME

Hows Susan from Scotland? I've never sailed with her and will be on Maj in Feb.

Anthony Richards and Susan from Scotland are new to this list. They may have held lower positions on the activities staff, and are now getting a chance at the CD position. Or, they may be entirely new.

That's why there's not much info about them.

Here's the deal with Jimmy Rhodes on NV - direct from him.

Jan 19 Simona replaces Jimmy on NV. Keith comes on March 30 as you already know. Jimmy goes to Grandeur in Baltimore on April 21, after his vacation, as his regular ship for a few contracts. It seems like he said he was doing something else briefly before going home for vacation but I can't remember - TMI for me to process. :)

By the way, Jimmy is very cool and fun fun fun! I liked him from the start. He is very likable on and off the stage.

Allure OTS - Ken Rush started October 28. Allan Brooks will be covering as CD for a couple of cruises beginning December 2, as Ken will be spending a week at RCI HQ for top secret Project Sunshine meeting, and then taking a Christmas vacation.

Grandeur OTS - Rico du Breil started Oct 26 (until when?) Jimmy Rhodes starts April 21 in Baltimore, and this will be his regular ship for a few contracts.

Liberty OTS - Rich Edwards Nov 15 until January 5th

Navigator OTS - Jimmy Rhodes started Nov 3 until Jan 19, then Simona Ferraiuolo from Jan 19 until March 30, then Keith Williams March 30 through April 21

The rumor onboard Freedom is that Graham will be getting off on January 6th and going to the Voyager for 2 months. Then some home time, and should be on the Rhapsody in Alaska. But haven't heard it from Graham - YET!

Interesting! The info I had came directly from Graham himself, but he did say that things can easily change.

He usually comes here and posts his plans on this thread, or over on his own thread....Maybe he will confirm the change before I update the list!

Thanks CruisingFool for the heads-up!

Interesting! The info I had came directly from Graham himself, but he did say that things can easily change.

He usually comes here and posts his plans on this thread, or over on his own thread....Maybe he will confirm the change before I update the list!

Thanks CruisingFool for the heads-up!

it comfirm DREW DEVNE will be on the freedom on jan 6 2013 he just posted on his timeline on facebook

Archived