What have you won onboard any of the NCL ships?

camz

During our various NCL cruises, we have won two Amber necklaces from Columbian Emeralds. We won a bottle of wine from the Lattitudes Party. In the Gift Shop we won a small pocketbook. Anyone else?

DH and I won the Newlywed / No-So-Newlywed game on the Dawn 2 years ago... THAT was fun! We came home with a tote bag full of NCL logo stuff (notepad, travel mug, pen, etc). We've also won a few jackpots over the years, bottles of wine, bottles of champagne.

Tee shirts from playing Quest, beach balls, key chains with led light,pens, deck of cards and other NCL Logo trinkets from playing trivia or Quest. $798 in slot machine, that was my favorite:D, A bottle of champagne and that's about it.

T-shirts, ink pens, keychain flashlights, koosies for beer in cans and bottles, note pads, playing cards, logo keychains, coffee cups, sports bottles, beachball, tote bags for trivia, the Perfect Couple game etc. Also, won a bottle of champagne on our first-ever NCL cruise on the Crown for winning the Beer Drinking Contest (female division, 6.8 seconds for a bottle of Bud Light).

I have won several things over the years. Of course, non can compare the the 'winning view from the balcony' ! :D That is a WIN every morning on a cruise!

From a live call-in trivia thing on the Dawn won a Bright Orange plastic tote bag filled with: pens, koosie for can, playing cards, sports bottle, beachball, and Ship photo in photo folder.

Trivia game - a dark blue coffee cup - that is used as a pen/pencil holder @ work.

2nd place in Slot Tourney - T-shirt & Bottle of sparkling wine.

and on our last cruise, a bottle of sparkling wine @ the Latitudes Party.

On our 2009 Dawn cruise we won a package at the Latitudes party for purchasing a future cruise. Our prize included a spa treatment, a sapphire necklace,dinner in a specialty restaurant, ship's picture and frame, bottle of champagne and a few other trinkets. We were really shocked when our cabin steward brought all these goodies to us the next day. It was our first aft balcony too! All in all, one of our best cruises ever!!

During our various NCL cruises, we have won two Amber necklaces from Columbian Emeralds. We won a bottle of wine from the Lattitudes Party. In the Gift Shop we won a small pocketbook. Anyone else?

i won a beautiful painting, (not one of those small free "paintings" everyone gets for going to a talk about art) its absolutely stunning, valued around 400 dollars and it hangs in my living room!

DS was on a winning 4 man team in a soccer tournament on the EPIC in December. He was given a punch card where he was given a couple punches but in order to claim a prize he needed to get a few more punches doing other activities and then go pick out the prize in the lounge with the bowling alley. Soccer was the only activity he was interested in so the punch card was a waste. I wonder if that is a new thing they are doing now with NCL...if it is then I imagine they might be passing out a lot less in gifts to activity winners.

My son-in-law won $800 playing the slot machines on the Jewel!!

Won $2,000 playing Bingo. Never played before. Were just sitting in the Spinnaker Lounge after coming back to the ship early and they came in and started a bingo game, so we figured what the heck...Got paid in $100 Bills! Great way to spend last night before we got off the ship.:)

Archived