What happens with a death at sea (& kudos to NCL)

elhenry

A tear just fell upon my wrist and I realized I was crying. I'm so very sorry for your loss.Your posts were informative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you for sharing your story. Im glad you felt comfortable with your CC friends to share it. Your father would be proud of you as you handle yourself with such grace under pressure.

My sympathies go out to you and your entire family. I wont be cruising until 2013, but I will not forget and will toast to your father on sail away

....to you for sharing such a personal story and reminding us all that life is short and to enjoy it to the fullest. Your father lived his to the fullest and what a fitting way for him to go out aboard a cruise ship doing something he loved. If we all should be so lucky to spend our last days cruising the ocean.

I thank you for allowing us into your life. Your story I will carry with me and whenever I see the Jewel in port I will remember your dad. Btw... what was his first name? From now on we will toast your dad on our cruises. May your father watch over all of us as we sail the friendly seas.

Keeping you and your loved ones in my thoughts...

Bless you for sharing such a painful experience in such a moving and beautiful way. My thoughts are with you and your family, I'm amazed at the grace you demonstrate. We will indeed raise a glass for your Dad on our upcoming cruise - thank you for the reminder to cherish our days with our loved ones.

Hats off to you for the strength you demonstrated in being there for your mom and family. How fortunate they were to have you there.

May God bless you and your family. Our prays are with you and yours. Thanks for sharing with us here, such a heartfelt story.

What a beautiful way to go! ....SLEEP at SEA!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Edited by Diamond60

There really are no words great enough when you lose a parent, but I am so sorry for your loss.

As others have said I read your story through tears.

I'm sure your father would be very proud at how you handled everything and I'm sure you will be great support to your mother and other family members that need you.

Thank you for sharing.