Princess Cocktails

ALDOCRUISES

On board Sun Princess earliier this year and became very attached to one of their signature cocktails. Unfortunately I neglected to write down the recipe. Anyone out there got the recipe for The Chairman of The Board cocktail

On board Sun Princess earliier this year and became very attached to one of their signature cocktails. Unfortunately I neglected to write down the recipe. Anyone out there got the recipe for The Chairman of The Board cocktail

I believe Rick-Ek's your man. Hopefully he reads this! I like 'em but I don't recall what's in 'em.

LOL... my ears were burning. Wow, I must be typecast or something... :D

Here ya go:

Chairman of the Board

3 parts Grey Goose Vodka

3 parts Bombay Sapphire Gin

1 part Cointreau

Chilled over ice and strained

Garnished with 3 plump olives (or a twist)

6021657237_d1d410eac0_z.jpg

Chairman of the Board martini by RickEk, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...
Any chance that you have a listing of the Martinis offered by Princess? We had a delicious one (or two) on the Ruby but the name evades me.........

Try this link. It is for the Crown. I found it trying to track down the key ingredients for the Sour Appletini. Happy mixing! Its bot up to date so the prices may be off target.

http://www.beyondships.com/files/Crown_Princess_Crooners.PDF

Colleen

Edited by cjm66

• 3 years later...

Here ya go:

Chairman of the Board

3 parts Grey Goose Vodka

1 part Cointreau

Next week, 19 March 16, we depart for our 25th Cruise on Princess. We too are enamored of the wonderful cocktails served on the Princess ships. We’ve been collecting and documenting their cocktail for some years now and have accumulated many for our ‘Happy Hour’ cocktail archive. With the frequent patio parties our Arizona evenings accommodate, the most popular question was, ‘OMG that cocktail is delicious, what’s in it?’ As a result, we began creating ‘drink business cards’ with the recipes for each drink. The following link will whisk you to a shared Zip file of Princess cocktails plus to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A5FDF5163311837!26026&authkey=!AFxhIAtdmOAgB78&ithint=file%2czip

After downloading the zip file and extracting its contents, We’d suggest using MS Office Word to create a business card or another program capable Avery Clean Edge Business Card 8871 to cut & paste the PNG graphic cards to print.

Comments welcomed.

Next week, 19 March 16, we depart for our 25th Cruise on Princess. We too are enamored of the wonderful cocktails served on the Princess ships. We’ve been collecting and documenting their cocktail for some years now and have accumulated many for our ‘Happy Hour’ cocktail archive. With the frequent patio parties our Arizona evenings accommodate, the most popular question was, ‘OMG that cocktail is delicious, what’s in it?’ As a result, we began creating ‘drink business cards’ with the recipes for each drink. The following link will whisk you to a shared Zip file of Princess cocktails plus to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=A5FDF5163311837!26026&authkey=!AFxhIAtdmOAgB78&ithint=file%2czip

After downloading the zip file and extracting its contents, We’d suggest using MS Office Word to create a business card or another program capable Avery Clean Edge Business Card 8871 to cut & paste the PNG graphic cards to print.

Comments welcomed.

Excellent!!

Bon Voyage!!

As a result, we began creating ‘drink business cards’ with the recipes for each drink. The following link will whisk you to a shared Zip file of Princess cocktails plus to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes.

Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing!! We'll be making a lot of them this summer!!

The following link will whisk you to a shared Zip file of Princess cocktails plus to satisfy even the most discerning of tastes.

Comments welcomed.

carstensens - Enjoy your 25th Princess Cruise! :D

Thank you for sharing your file of cocktails. I wish I had these when I cruised and bought a Beverage Card! I could have asked for any & all of the non-alcoholic selections! I am leaving on the Royal 4 days after you set sail....and I plan on ordering a couple of these! :D

Edited by San10s

The deck of cards with all the martini recipes are awesome! You can get them at Crooners. While sitting at Crooners and starting up a conversation with folks I almost always tell them about the cards and how they simply must buy a set! I don't think they are as well advertised as they should be! At $5, they are a steal of a deal.

Just make sure that next time you buy the "Tee Many Martoonies" card deck from Crooners! It has all the recipes.

THANK YOU1 I want to get this for a friend-and several of the martinis sound REALLY nice!

Information noted down on my Cruising Notepad #2, nearly ready to start #3, there's SO much useful information on Cruise Critic! What a hardship!:rolleyes:

Comments welcomed.

My choice of Non Alcoholic-AKA Mocktails-has just almost TREBLED! I've downloaded the files, and will enjoy reading them.

THANK YOU! I couldn't find that information, and am grateful for your sharing.

Here ya go:

Chairman of the Board

3 parts Grey Goose Vodka

1 part Cointreau

Good grief, no wonder you forgot to get the recipe OP, I'd have forgotten my own name after that!

Someone else had posted this on another thread and I bookmarked it. You can use it to request the recipe for cocktails on board;

http://www.princess.com/customer_care/emailform.jsp?cat=GI&subcat=s1&subject=Request%20for%20Recipes%20and%20Bar/Wine%20Information&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=sales:565526

My husband and I discovered The Chairman of The Board while up in the Elite/Platinum "cocktail" party one evening. It was the Drink of the Day so we tried it. I was surprised how tasty it was but we both agreed it was pretty strong but easy to sip on. No need to get a second one. Once we were at the BYGO$1 and ordered one and the waiter looked at us and asked us if we wanted two each "because they are pretty strong." We just laughed and told him we only wanted one each. He had a look of relief on his face.

I have tried the 'Chairman of the Board' cocktails, no doubt named after the late, great Frank Sinatra? I liked them. They cost around AUD $14 on the Australian Princess ships, like Sun/Sea/Dawn and also Golden/Diamond currently operating from Australia. My wife was recently on Diamond to NZ and was paying AUD$14 for her favourite..'Mohito.' Of course 25 to 30% difference in US v AUD dollar value, they would be about US$10 on American ships right?

Try this link. It is for the Crown. I found it trying to track down the key ingredients for the Sour Appletini. Happy mixing! Its bot up to date so the prices may be off target.

http://www.beyondships.com/files/Crown_Princess_Crooners.PDF

Colleen

Thanks for posting this we are on the Crown in 27 days and I love Martinis I am making my list of the ones I am getting. Good thing we got the drink card lol

My choice of Non Alcoholic-AKA Mocktails-has just almost TREBLED! I've downloaded the files, and will enjoy reading them.

THANK YOU! I couldn't find that information, and am grateful for your sharing.

Very very thankful Non Al girl here too :D

Someone else had posted this on another thread and I bookmarked it. You can use it to request the recipe for cocktails on board;

http://www.princess.com/customer_care/emailform.jsp?cat=GI&subcat=s1&subject=Request%20for%20Recipes%20and%20Bar/Wine%20Information&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=sales:565526

Thanks for this link. I downloaded the zip file and, although they are all yummy and I will sample a few, my favorite was not included. It is called the "Crouching Tiger" and was only available on their Asian itinerary. Unfortunately, when I was on the ship, I told a few too many people how yummy they were and they ran out of the ingredients by the end of the cruise. I have emailed Princess to request the recipe.