North to Alaska - Timelapse of ships leaving SD

nobbync

Here is a quick timelapse I did today of the Infinity, Westerdam and then Zuiderdam leaving San Diego today heading north. Sorry it is low quality as it is my first timelapse attempt and I plan to try another on Sunday as the Amsterdam and Statendam are here.

http://nobbync.smugmug.com/Travel/Cruise-Ships/2140379_8vhCQC#!i=1837173495&k=MrT59bd&lb=1&s=A

Nobby

Here is a quick timelapse I did today of the Infinity, Westerdam and then Zuiderdam leaving San Diego today heading north. Sorry it is low quality as it is my first timelapse attempt and I plan to try another on Sunday as the Amsterdam and Statendam are here.

http://nobbync.smugmug.com/Travel/Cruise-Ships/2140379_8vhCQC#!i=1837173495&k=MrT59bd&lb=1&s=A

Nobby

Thanks for posting the time lapse. This was neat!

Hi Nobby,

I loved the time lapse and the still photos. Do you think you can get the Amsterdam on Sunday? Wow, it really pays to have a professional photographer on our Roll Call. Pat

Hi Nobby,

I loved the time lapse and the still photos. Do you think you can get the Amsterdam on Sunday? Wow, it really pays to have a professional photographer on our Roll Call. Pat

Hi Pat, I plan to get the Amsterdam as it is arriving and leaving on Sunday. I will also learn more about processing these slideshows as that was my first time doing it and the Amsterdam should be bigger and better... I hope... :)

Nobby

We were sitting at Point Loma Seafood and watched live.... We had just disembarked Westerdam in the morning.

Dennis

Dennis, you had a great view of it especially if you were on the top outside deck.

Nobby

Nobby

Thank you for posting the time lapse. Wish I was on one of those DAM ships!!!

David

Archived