Allure deck 11 bathrobes?

Hi,

We are on deck 11 cabin 11662. Not sure if there will be robes in this D7? If not, what would be a decent enough tip to the steward to get a couple.;)

thanks.

There should be if you are Platinum or above.

There should be if you are Platinum or above.

Interesting, as I am just Gold level and there were bathrobes in the room on my last cruise on Oasis. I had just made Gold, that was just my 2nd cruise on RCI. I was surprised actually to see the bathrobes hanging in the closet.

Interesting, as I am just Gold level and there were bathrobes in the room on my last cruise on Oasis. I had just made Gold, that was just my 2nd cruise on RCI. I was surprised actually to see the bathrobes hanging in the closet.

We are also gold and received bathrobes on our Oasis (D1 balcony) cruise:D!

My story exactly, except on the Allure. Two robes hanging in the closet!

I was in D5 and had ropes. I'm a gold member, but I think they were standard anyway.

Sounds kinky. ;)

I had another robe question so will put it here :D

We are in a suite 2 adults, 3 kids. What are our chances of getting 5 robes? One of each of us? Or is it a standard 2 per room?

They are adult sized. Kids would SWIM in them.

Just got off the Allure on May 13th. We had a B1 room in 11729 and our first RCI cruise. We had two robes in our room. BTW..Loved our cruise and the locastion of our room.

We are in the same room in March. Glad to hear the robes will be waiting for us when we get there... And glad to hear another thumbs up for the location (hmmm, can one actually hear a thumb?)

Hi Brook, we had 4 ladies in our OS on Allure and we all had robes...just ask your room attendant :D

Thanks Liz! It isn't a huge deal or anything. I would just prefer not to wear the same robe as my nasty, grungy teenagers HA HA HA

A few hours at the basketball court and I might not let them in the suite... let alone near one of the robes :eek:

Archived