Next WOW sale - June 11th-13th

Does this mean that a reservation would need to be made directly with Royal Caribbean, or would the reduced deposit/credit if the reservation were made via a Travel Agent?

RC or a TA ;)

here are the terms and conditions as stated in the email

TERMS & CONDITIONS

*^ Offer is combinable with LAF and restricted rates (Seniors, Residents, Military). Offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent, and Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits.

I think this answers my question. We are emerald so we are eligible for $100 our balcony. And we bought a NCC so booking during the WOW sale would not entitle us to additional OBC. Is this how ya'll read it too? I was hoping to be able accumulate as much OBC as possible but I'm guessing that may not be possible. Any ideas, aside from getting some from my TA, as I already plan to do.

Erika

We are not booked yet but a TA quoted us $100 OBC for our 6 night cruise. Should I also receive the WOW OBC making it possibly $200? Just want to be prepared with what to expect when talking to my TA about this. We have 5 cabins.

Yes it is combinable with what your TA offers.

I have already booked our cruise last week and now I see that the price of the cruise has went up by $200.00.So dont see where it is really a sale,only advantage is the 50 percent of the deposit if you cant put out the full deposit.

So far price is the same on ours as it has been for 2 months. Hope it stays that way.

JMHO...but I think using a NCC during a WOW sale is a waste...Also not being able to use your balcony discount negates the sale for me. I have never seen a residency sale that includes California. :(

We are not booked yet but a TA quoted us $100 OBC for our 6 night cruise. Should I also receive the WOW OBC making it possibly $200? Just want to be prepared with what to expect when talking to my TA about this. We have 5 cabins.

Yes it is combinable with what your TA offers.

It really depends. If that obc is something the TA is offering as a kick back from their commission, it is combinable. If they are passing along an obc (from Groups or some high level agencies) that Royal is actually offering it is not combinable. The consumer would not know the difference without asking.

I got the email about the WOW sale within a few hours after booking our cruise for next December.

I already got $140 of shipboard credit from my TA. I wonder if I can add this new promo onto the old reservation? I'm not giving up the room I booked in order to do it though.

I got the email about the WOW sale within a few hours after booking our cruise for next December.

I already got $140 of shipboard credit from my TA. I wonder if I can add this new promo onto the old reservation? I'm not giving up the room I booked in order to do it though.

No sorry.its for new bookings only...

Does anyone know if you can combine this WOW booking with a VISA rewards credit? I have enough credit for a 3-4 night cruise and wondered if I book during the WOW sale will I get the $50 on board credit also. Thanks.

Is the WOW onboard credit combinable with the balcony discount?
No it's not

Does anyone know if you can combine this WOW booking with a VISA rewards credit? I have enough credit for a 3-4 night cruise and wondered if I book during the WOW sale will I get the $50 on board credit also. Thanks.

Truthfully I am not sure about this,but I would think you could use your VISA credits.....Maybe someone who knows for sure can say..

[quote name='PH8']The info is now on [URL="http://www.rccl.com"]www.rccl.com[/URL] for more info..:)[/quote]

[COLOR=purple]Booked a cruise for Summer 2013. The price is the same as when I booked. Can't I just cancel the cruise and then rebook it to get the WOW sale obc and reduced deposits?[/COLOR]

[quote name='Gran3']AmandaKaye79 - I don't think so. New bookings only. You've already pd. the deposit, so don't see that that's a big deal.
You could always call them, or your TA and ask. Won't hurt.[/quote]

[COLOR=purple]I did already pay the deposit but $100 obc is nice. I don't see how they could stop me from cancelling. What is the worst that could happen? I cancel and rebook and don't get the OBC? It would be the same that I have now.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=purple]I asked this on another board, but I figured I would get more replies here. I have booked a cruise for Summer 2013. The rates are the same as when I booked. Can't I just cancel the cruise and then rebook to get the WOW sale OBC?[/COLOR]

[quote name='AmandaKaye79'][COLOR=purple]Booked a cruise for Summer 2013. The price is the same as when I booked. Can't I just cancel the cruise and then rebook it to get the WOW sale obc and reduced deposits?[/COLOR][/quote]
Sorry,no can do.

The WOW Sale offer can only apply to bookings created, named and deposited on June 11, 12 & 13, 2012. Any existing
booking that is cancelled between June 5 and 13, 2012 and is rebooked for the same sailing on June 11, 12 & 13 will
not be eligible to receive the WOW Sale offer.

[quote name='AmandaKaye79'][COLOR=purple]I did already pay the deposit but $100 obc is nice. I don't see how they could stop me from cancelling. What is the worst that could happen? I cancel and rebook and don't get the OBC? It would be the same that I have now.[/COLOR][/quote]

I believe that in the past when others tried to cancel and rebook, they were denied the OBC.

Per the terms and conditions, they will not give you the OBC

[SIZE=1]Any existing booking that is cancelled between June 5 and 13, 2012 and is rebooked for the same sailing on June 11, 12, or 13, 2012 will not be eligible to receive the offer. Any eligible reservation that is cancelled and is reinstated or changes the ship or sail date after June 13, 2012 will not be eligible to receive the offer[/SIZE]

If you try it - make sure that the current price is equal to or less than you current reservation.

Jeff

[COLOR=purple]I think Royal should try to come up with some type of plan to benefit those of us that actually plan and book in advance. I book over a year in advance and get nothing. If I wait until the last minute, I can get all kinds of sales and now the WOW sale happens and I can't get it either. It seems like they are trying to discourage people from booking early. :([/COLOR]

[quote name='Never2Late2Cruise']I believe that in the past when others tried to cancel and rebook, they were denied the OBC.

Per the terms and conditions, they will not give you the OBC

[SIZE=1]Any existing booking that is cancelled between June 5 and 13, 2012 and is rebooked for the same sailing on June 11, 12, or 13, 2012 will not be eligible to receive the offer. Any eligible reservation that is cancelled and is reinstated or changes the ship or sail date after June 13, 2012 will not be eligible to receive the offer[/SIZE]

If you try it - make sure that the current price is equal to or less than you current reservation.

Jeff[/QUOTE]

That really stinks! Seems so unfair.

Archived