Need answer ASAP PLEASE

There should be. They are usually connected to the wall. I will say that they are not great. I have lots of hair and usually bring my own. But if you can use the ones that hotels usually have then you will be fine with the ones on the ships. Hope that helps.

Are there hair dryers in all of the rooms?

I've been on 18 cruises on 4 different Cruise lines and I can tell you that every room I've ever had did have a hair dryer but without fail none of these was powerful enough to dry hair. BRING YOUR OWN!

or alternatively (if you don't need finesse) stick your head under the hand dryers in the public areas. They are incredibly powerful! :p

It is funny, by the title of your thread, I thought this was an ASAP EMERGENCY!

It would be nice if people at least made a token effort to find information on websites before asking people here to do their research.

Jim

It would be nice if people at least made a token effort to find information on websites before asking people here to do their research.

Jim

Information given by posters are not always accurate anyway. Some say yes, there are dryers in every cabin, because that's what they encoutered on that ship. But, the answer is no on some ships. Just bring your own and you'll be happier anyway.

Jim

I always look on other websites for info but I typically come here and ask also because it's more current than a lot of the answers you find via a google search.

A limited number of hair dryers are available on Fantasy class ships on a first come first served basis. Ask your cabin steward or at guest services.

On the other ships yes, usually in the top desk drawer, but Triumph and a couple of other ships them in the bathrooms. That is not a vacuum. :eek:

P1170465.JPG

Archived