New Diamonds in December promo

For your viewing pleasure :)

7500907652_b56e7753ed_z.jpg

Thank you bionicman. Could you possibly scan down the page a bit? I am interested in the Panama Canal Cruise and can't find it on the web site under Member Cruises:rolleyes:.

I love it that they are doing the Diamond Event again. We already booked Liberty for Dec, so nice that the event is happening again this year. Will be our 4th year going in Dec for the Diamond Event. Nice.

I get survey emails from RC, but no C & A emails, or snail mail newsletters or promotions.

They must intuitively know that it is pretty close to impossible for me to cruise in December. :rolleyes:

Thank you bionicman. Could you possibly scan down the page a bit? I am interested in the Panama Canal Cruise and can't find it on the web site under Member Cruises:rolleyes:.

The Panama Canal cruise was detailed in the 2nd PDF file of the magazine at this post...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=34403950&postcount=15

Ack, one of these days I will go look up how to post a picture on here.

I got my "Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Member News" flyer/booklet in the mail yesterday. It's Issue 3 (the website only has issue 1 for some reason)

In the "What's New" section there is a half-page promo titled: "Time to Begin Thinking About our December Celebration" for Diamond/D+/Pinnacle members! Has a 2012 December Celebration logo and everything. It's the usual celebration for double cruise points in december (triple in suites), plus receiving gifts and access to exclusive events.

It ends with stay tuned for more details, but it's there in print!

I see that you are in FL. We did not recieve ours in CT.

It would be nice if they did it all on-line via emails.

Hey, Bill and I work in the Business that prints and mail these things to all of you...you really do not want to know what happens behind the scenes....But RCCL...If you are looking to keep all of.... YOUR CRUISERS HAPPY...Contact me...we can do a much better job and then these post will never happen! :)

Mike

Funny, it's hit or miss for us also - even though we have several cruises booked. What's even more funny is we use two different email accounts for our C&A accounts. Only one account receives C&A news about certificates, newsletters, etc. The other account receives info regarding sales, etc. but not the other.

Now, switch over to our Celebrity accounts (same email set-up); NOTE: we have yet to cruise with them but we are "Select" because of our RCCL status - we receive emails on both accounts about sales, etc. regularly.

We use to get our newsletters in the mail - which was always fun to sit down and read. Especially in the winter when it is cold and rainy outside, you get your quarterly newsletter, curl up in front of the fire and dream. I wonder why some are able to get them in the mail. Do you have to be Diamonds or above?

Gosh, given the heat we are having, the cold and rainy woudl be a dream right now!!

For your viewing pleasure :)

7500907652_b56e7753ed_z.jpg

We did get the newsletter but looking at your picture, I now see what was wrong -- where the Diamonds in December article is located, our newsletter has "introducing New Gold and Platinium Benefits" and we are D+. We are in a JS for Dec. 3 on Jewel so will get 15 points. Yay!!

Ack, one of these days I will go look up how to post a picture on here.

I got my "Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Member News" flyer/booklet in the mail yesterday. It's Issue 3 (the website only has issue 1 for some reason)

In the "What's New" section there is a half-page promo titled: "Time to Begin Thinking About our December Celebration" for Diamond/D+/Pinnacle members! Has a 2012 December Celebration logo and everything. It's the usual celebration for double cruise points in december (triple in suites), plus receiving gifts and access to exclusive events.

It ends with stay tuned for more details, but it's there in print!

Thank you. We haven't received our booklet yet. When I called C&A last month they said that it hasn't been confirmed that they will do the Diamonds in December promo so he couldn't give me any details at that time. But now that I know it is coming I have something to look forward too.

We did get the newsletter but looking at your picture, I now see what was wrong -- where the Diamonds in December article is located, our newsletter has "introducing New Gold and Platinium Benefits" and we are D+. We are in a JS for Dec. 3 on Jewel so will get 15 points. Yay!!

We didn't get the newsletter but really are interested in the Member Cruise in Dec 2013... I don't see that the ship that will be making the cruise is not mentioned. Does anyone know which ship it will be? We love member cruises. I can never get enough of the long cruises.

As for this upcomming December 2012 cruises we will be on the Allure and will get 14 points. We are very pleased about that. The thing that doesn't please us is the port area where we went through in Barcelona Spain last month to board the Serenade of the Seas the D+'s were lumped in the same line as everyone else but Gold cards and Suits. We were in line a long time! Starting to wonder if being Loyal to Royal is such a great thing. We got a broucher in the mail today for Celebrity... wonder if that is a hint of where they want the D+'s to go for further cruising! So sad:(

Take care...

Irene & Miles

We didn't get the newsletter but really are interested in the Member Cruise in Dec 2013... I don't see that the ship that will be making the cruise is not mentioned. Does anyone know which ship it will be? We love member cruises.

It will be Legend.

Not to appear real dumb, well I am, what is the C&A eclusive members news.

After your first sailing with RCL sign up for the Crown and Anchor Society and then you will start getting E-Mails with special offers. You also get discounts on cabins, etc.

Here's a link that will show you what it is all about -

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cas/home.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=6&snav=1

We didn't get the newsletter but really are interested in the Member Cruise in Dec 2013... I don't see that the ship that will be making the cruise is not mentioned. Does anyone know which ship it will be? We love member cruises. I can never get enough of the long cruises.

As for this upcomming December 2012 cruises we will be on the Allure and will get 14 points. We are very pleased about that. The thing that doesn't please us is the port area where we went through in Barcelona Spain last month to board the Serenade of the Seas the D+'s were lumped in the same line as everyone else but Gold cards and Suits. We were in line a long time! Starting to wonder if being Loyal to Royal is such a great thing. We got a broucher in the mail today for Celebrity... wonder if that is a hint of where they want the D+'s to go for further cruising! So sad:(

Take care...

Irene & Miles

Actually got the newsletter yesterday in the mail. It had the Diamonds in December promotion in the right place. We are on Jewel in a JS for 5 days and will get 15 credits/point.

When I called C&A last month they said that it hasn't been confirmed that they will do the Diamonds in December promo so he couldn't give me any details at that time. But now that I know it is coming I have something to look forward too.

I actually spoke with someone at the D+ desk of C&A earlier today and he was able to confirm that they are doing it.... He said they just found out yesterday. It's nice to know they actually have their employees in the loop at this point considering quite a few of their members already had received an announcement in the mail. ;)

He said there was a list of sailings that it applied to listed on the email they received... I tried to get a copy of it, but no dice... I do know that both my December cruises are on the list. :D

Take care...

Irene & Miles

The article indicates that it is the Legend of the Seas which will be transiting the Panama Canal from San Diego to Ft. Lauderdale.

For those looking for signs that RCI is going to redeploy one of their ships to the West Coast, I wouldn't read too much into this information. :)

Archived