New Diamonds in December promo

Ack, one of these days I will go look up how to post a picture on here.

I got my "Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Member News" flyer/booklet in the mail yesterday. It's Issue 3 (the website only has issue 1 for some reason)

In the "What's New" section there is a half-page promo titled: "Time to Begin Thinking About our December Celebration" for Diamond/D+/Pinnacle members! Has a 2012 December Celebration logo and everything. It's the usual celebration for double cruise points in december (triple in suites), plus receiving gifts and access to exclusive events.

It ends with stay tuned for more details, but it's there in print!

Ack, one of these days I will go look up how to post a picture on here.

I got my "Crown & Anchor Society Exclusive Member News" flyer/booklet in the mail yesterday. It's Issue 3 (the website only has issue 1 for some reason)

In the "What's New" section there is a half-page promo titled: "Time to Begin Thinking About our December Celebration" for Diamond/D+/Pinnacle members! Has a 2012 December Celebration logo and everything. It's the usual celebration for double cruise points in december (triple in suites), plus receiving gifts and access to exclusive events.

It ends with stay tuned for more details, but it's there in print!

Not to appear real dumb, well I am, what is the C&A eclusive members news.

Not to appear real dumb, well I am, what is the C&A eclusive members news.

The crown & anchor memeber newsletter...they used to send it out quarterly with the C&A coupons in it...now it comes when it comes...sometimes qtrly...sometimes not...

Look for an email from "Crown & Anchor Society" advising your "New Savings Certificates are Here". In the body of the email (sort of in the middle) is a picture of a brochure and below it is a link to "Our Latest Newsletter".

Since we are Platinum (working hard on Emerald), I did not receive the version indicating the Diamonds promo. However, since the newsletter is available online, perhaps someone that received one will post a link to it.

It is hit or miss on receiving either the e-mail or a printed newsletter. We get all of our RCCL news right here on CC when some nice member posts it. Thanks Steve and Curtis. I get e-mail's on several occasions that are for my mother - she is now 95 and hasn't cruised in 8 years.

My DH receives them frequently and I do occasionally. A little strange in that I signed us both up for C&A, have cruised more than him and do all of our vacation planning.

My DH receives them frequently and I do occasionally. A little strange in that I signed us both up for C&A, have cruised more than him and do all of our vacation planning.

This is exactly how it is in our house. At least I get to see it.

Even though I downloaded this from my C & A email and I am D+ I noticed the Diamonds in December notice is not there, strange or just usual RCCL web problems.

Yes, I can see your PDF files fine, but I don't see anything about Diamonds in December.

Same with us. And then sometimes my daughter, who wasn't even 21 the last time we cruised with her, will get it. Go figure!

BecciBoo...we planted a money tree in the backyard but it died a quick death! :)

So if we are not Diamond, etc. is there any advantage to looking forward to a December special?

Sadly, no there is not

Archived