Been asked I know Just forgot

bikerunner

I will be traveling with a friend on the summit coming up I am an elite the other person its there first cruise, same cabin. Are they able to go into the happy hour captains club thing with me. Im pretty sure answer is yes since they are in the same room and would have same privileges but just making sure. Thanks for the help

I will be traveling with a friend on the summit coming up I am an elite the other person its there first cruise, same cabin. Are they able to go into the happy hour captains club thing with me. Im pretty sure answer is yes since they are in the same room and would have same privileges but just making sure. Thanks for the help

Yes, if they are in the same cabin as an Elite.

Perhaps they didn't check Mr. Gumphere's key card on his cruise, but the general rule is that they DO check your cards on entering the Elite happy hour. However, the good news is that those traveling in the same cabin as and Elite member may attend.

Guest traveling in the same cabin as an Elite member do have access to Elite events such as the happy hour, the continental breakfast, and the loyalty get-together... They do not, however, have access to other privileges provided via coupon [such as free internet time and laundry]...

The wording from the Elite event letter we were given on our last cruise indicated:

"All Elite members, their spouses and/or stateroom companions are welcome"

So Bikerunner should have no problem bringing her friend along since they are sharing a cabin.

From the Celebrity website FAQ:

"If I'm an Elite and my traveling companion is not, will my companion be able to join me in Michael's Club?

Elite members and their stateroom companions over the age of 21 are welcome in the Captain's Club Lounge. In order to maintain an exclusive and intimate setting we ask that all members adhere to this policy."

as usual, the website is a bit behind, in assuming that the Lounge will be Michael's Club. These days other venues are used as often as Michael's Club == specialty restaurants for breakfast, observation lounges for happy hour.

As long as you have one elite member, you can bring the rest of your group. I am elite and often travel with non-elite family members. Anyone in your cabin is okay.

Group? How many people do you have in your cabin? :D

Archived