Paradise Cruise Jul 14 – 19: Officially a Cheerleader Now!

Shaded Lady

Great review and thank you for not dragging it on for weeks!!!

Ha ha! I typed it all out in advance and then just posted in sections... otherwise it would have never gotten done!

Edited by Shaded Lady

Great review thank you! Going on next year for DD's 21st birthday and not many reviews or comments about the Paradise. So it's great to read about your positive, happy experience. Thanks again!

After dinner we made an emergency trip to the $10 shop for a pair of readers- I’d forgotten my glasses and can’t read a thing without them… DH had to read the dinner menu to me that night! [

It just goes to show you can learn something from every review! Both of my parents use reading glasses and it's always such a big deal when we go away so I always make sure to pack an extra pair. Despite this, on one trip my Dad managed to break one pair and lose the other - it's nice to know that we could pick up a pair for a reasonable price on board if that happens again!

Edited by meatloafsfan

I looked for some of our roll call friends, but unfortunately no one wore a sign saying, Hi, I’m Gemynii, or My Name is Murph1031! Next time we need to arrange a way to recognize each other! :)

We could have walked right past each other and not have known it.

Great review! I'm glad ya'll enjoyed yourselves as well.

Those of you looking for another great review of this same cruise, Kim from our roll call has posted a terrific review with lots of pics!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=34611293&posted=1#post34611293

Great job Kim- can't wait to finish the whole thing!

I enjoyed reading your review. Thanks for taking the time to post it. My husband and I live about 3 hours out of Tampa and we have thought about taking the Paradise. We have been on the Legend twice already.

We were on the Paradise in February. On the last day as part of the chocolate buffet there was a chocolate fountain. You probably missed it because it was at the grill near the pool. I found it by accident. I thought the buffet was just okay, for one of the smaller ships.1

• 1 year later...