Fall 2012 All-Stars Season of DWTS Formal Gowns

Another injury today. Melissa has hurt her head/neck while doing blocking for the group dance and has been taken to the hospital. Hopefully it's nothing major and she will be ok and able to do the show tonight also.

I heard that too. Hope it's not too serious. The dancers are really putting all they have out there.

Ah ha, I understand now, four dances tonight plus a group dance and then the opposite teams tomorrow.

Melissa looks ok, but I wonder if they'll change the move where she got hurt.

I really had to flip channels here to find the debate at 9. The channel I'm watching has Big Bang and Mike and Molly after DWTS.

I do not like Brooke's dress tonight--wow, those stripes! And it's a funny shape, small and dumpy on top, tent-like on the bottom.

I didn't like her hair either, at first, but it did grow on me. There were some great dances and some (one?) that were over-scored.

Ummm, Carrie Ann sure had a momement!

What was on Brooke's head?:confused: Looked like something could be living in it.:D

That made me giggle. One our last cruise's first formal night there was a woman who looked like she'd placed a Shih Tzu dog on her head and it was starting to lose it's balance and fall to the side.

I kinda liked Brooke's dress. Of course this is coming from someone in awe of anyone who can pull off wide horizontal stripes.

My second thought about the gown was, Why didn't they save this one for Halloween week. They could have dressed Tom up like Beetlejuice in vertical B/W stripes and added a black wedding veil to Brooke's dress. They could have been all matchy, matchy.

beetlejuice.jpg

When I flipped the channel from Monday Night Football to Dancing, I thought that maybe one of the referees from football invaded Dancing. Not a fan of Brooke's dress and her hair looked like a home for wayward chipmunks. The design of the dress was great, but the fabric was not.

When I saw Melissa flipping her head around for the group dance I wondered how badly could she be hurt. No way is her injury all that bad if she could swing her neck around so much.

klauer, I think Kelly Monaco and Melissa are vying for hootchie mama of the year with their costumes. Kelly's bra and panties outfit last week was pretty sexy along with the provocative dance. And I still don't see Melissa as any kind of star.

Did everyone read Drew Lachey's comments yesterday? He said Bristol had no business being on the show because she's a nobody and "after all, this IS Dancing with the STARS", and she's not a star. Little bitter are we, Drew?

And he's a star? I honestly have no idea what he has done except be on Dancing with the Stars. I guess it's something in show business?

If anyone thinks all of these people are 'stars', (or even most of them), I've got a Bridge to sell you! Every season there are several that I've never even heard of.

And he's a star? I honestly have no idea what he has done except be on Dancing with the Stars. I guess it's something in show business?

If anyone thinks all of these people are 'stars', (or even most of them), I've got a Bridge to sell you! Every season there are several that I've never even heard of.

Along with his brother Nick Lachey, he was in the boy band 98 Degrees. Not a hugely famous group. Now, I don't think either of them do much of anything other than marry Jessica Simpson (Nick and divorced) and appear in tabloid rags.

Along with his brother Nick Lachey, he was in the boy band 98 Degrees. Not a hugely famous group. Now, I don't think either of them do much of anything other than marry Jessica Simpson (Nick and divorced) and appear in tabloid rags.

Ok, thanks. I think maybe I knew he was in a boy band, but had forgotten it. I couldn't figure out what Nick did either! I have trouble telling them apart, even though I know they do look different.

Brooke looked much better tonight, pretty dress (I'd have liked it long, though), lovely hair and she really is getting better at interviewing.

They are still pretty big in Cincinnati. Make appearances for charity, give monies, etc.

I'm totally finished with Dancing. This show has become totally bogus and the voting is insane, along with the idiotic comments of the judges who always gush over the horrible Kirstie. And if the lack of comments here is any indication, I'm guessing viewership is falling everywhere.

I'm totally finished with Dancing. This show has become totally bogus and the voting is insane, along with the idiotic comments of the judges who always gush over the horrible Kirstie. And if the lack of comments here is any indication, I'm guessing viewership is falling everywhere.

Hi Darcie, I am VERY dissapointed in the results tonite:(:mad::eek::confused:

Sorry to hear it, I still look forward to the show every week.

Brooke's dresses aren't for me this week. Last night I kept thinking the gap in her neckline was a star trek badge. Tonight's has me conflicted. Maybe if it was just the halter neckline without the extra straps. Her skirt length is the same height as the costumes on Sabrina and Shaun.

I think Len has a crush on Kristie.

I start to get worried about your upcoming election with the way that people are voting for DWTS. What are they thinking! :confused:

I'm not a huge fan of the person who left, but they did have talent and should have lastest at least two more shows.

I'd like to have been a fly on the wall for when Bristol heard that Mark is dancing with Shaun next week because of Derek's bad knee.

Carrie Ann's blog on Monday's dress

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2012/10/30/dancing-with-the-stars-carrie-ann-inaba-look/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fstylewatch%2Fofftherack+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Style+Watch+-+Off+The+Rack%29

I found another blog she does for Ladies Home Journal. I didn't even know LHJ was still around.

http://www.lhj.com/blogs/ladieslounge/2012/10/30/carrie-ann-inabas-dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-blog-week-six/

Wow, hated the results last night. It's mostly the judges fault, with all the gushing on Kirsti's mediocre dancing. Yes, it was 'maybe' better than some of her others, but not in the league of almost anyone else. She should have been one of the first to go.

This is just too much about fan following and not enough about the best dancer. They also seem to have it in for Gilles at the moment. Really, Kirsti gets better scores than he did?

I like Brooke's dress on Monday, though I never did see if it was long or short. Last night's dress was kind of similar, but awfully short.

Archived